Hi EG.

I'm looking for a 24 fret fixed bridge guitar. I currently have an Ibanez S520EX and while I like it a lot, it's a pain to change tunings and I'd like to have the extra two frets as well. The plan is to sell that and get the new guitar. All I've been able to find so far are the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, the ESP LTD EC-1000, and the Schecter Damien. I've played all three of these and I'm liking the Hellraiser a lot. My questions are as follows.

First, does anyone know of any other 24 fret fixed bridge guitars that I'm missing? I've done a lot of research and this is all I've come up with excluding customs. Second, what are EG's thoughts on all of these?

For completeness:

Budget: $800 US
Styles: Metal/Hard rock
Amp: 6505+ 112

Thanks in advance.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
there are quite a few LTDs that fit your specs. you just might be able to get one of the LTD deluxes for $800 or less. since you have that much to spend, id stay away from the schecter damien. look at their C series as you kind of already have. ive played a few from that series and i own a c-1 classic and i absolutely love it.

if you wanted to take a chance and buy something before playing, you could look at the Agile lineup at rondomusic.com. dont let their price range make you think its just a site full of cheaper instruments. they make some really nice looking axes. i love my 8 string i have from them. its built like a tank.

What about some of the jacksons? it seems like most of the models ive seen have had FRs but they do make some with hardtails.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

In the ' States it's way below your budget but have you considered the Jackson JS series? I have the JS32 Rhoads and it owns. Plays at least as well as my LTD M-200 that was almost twice the price and has actually proven to be more stable in terms of tuning. With your budget you can probably affort to get one of the JS series and upgrade the pickups (the only thing that I have issues with) in one hit.
If you love your Ibanez, you should look for another Ibby, to keep the feel consistent.

Look for a used one of these:

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RGT42FXQM

There's some other similar variants of that as well.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
http://www.carvinguitars.com/catalog/guitars/index.php?model=st300

Standard it's an HH, 24-fret superstrat with a hardtail. You have a $50 liberty range to customize it and stay within that budget too, though personally I'd recommend expanding the budget a bit if you go with the Carvin so you can really have some fun with it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0