I have a problem. I need virtual drive software. I tried getting Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%, but both of those screw up my computer after being installed. So my computer automatically gets rid of them after going through like a 10-minute process to diagnose it's own problem during start-up. The only explanation that's possible is that I have Windows 7, because before I upgraded from Vista, I had Daemon Tools and it worked fine.

Anyone know of a similar program that's compatible with Windows 7?
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
^The censorship throws me off. I have no idea what you were trying to tell me.

Use VMware workstation to create a virtual Win7 drive in your existing drive. Then install those programs in the virtual machine. If you don't want to pay, use Virtual Box, it's exactly the same thing only free.
^I already have Windows 7. Are you saying I should get Virtual Box and emulate Windows Vista so I can get Daemon Tools, or am I confused?

I use PowerIso, works great in Windows 7.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I use Daemon tools with Windows 7 x64, so it's not the OS's fault, but you could have a bad install.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Never encountered such problems. Have Deamon Tools as well. Only thing that Win7 x64 would freak out at is unsigned drivers but virtual drive programs don't install any. Try Power ISO btw. Make sure you disable UAC and run in Admin Mode. In fact, if you haven't already, turn on administrative privileges on your account, makes a lot of things easier.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Weird, Daemon Tools works fine on my PC with Windows 7. But then again, I have a quadcore. lol
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by DZCunuck
Never encountered such problems. Have Deamon Tools as well. Only thing that Win7 x64 would freak out at is unsigned drivers but virtual drive programs don't install any. Try Power ISO btw. Make sure you disable UAC and run in Admin Mode. In fact, if you haven't already, turn on administrative privileges on your account, makes a lot of things easier.

Don't know how to do this.