6 - Decent track
2 22%
7 - A fair bit o' Zazz present herein
0 0%
8 - Solid all around track
3 33%
9 - Pretty kick ass tune
0 0%
10 - It blew my face and melted my mind & vice versa ;)
0 0%
Voters: 9.
Alright well I finished my track finally, (took me a couple years before I was happy enough with it to say it's done). It's not the first time I've posted it but this version has quite a number of changes from the last posted version. So yeah give me your thoughts on the tracks, harmonies, song title even, etc. and gimme a link to whatever I should check out. If you enjoy this one also check out my only other completed track: War's Ensemble which I believe you can find at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1295924
Attachments:
Asunder.zip
Bar 124 in the solo was awesome. I voted 8. Some of the lead parts are really cool. However I think the opening picking lick in the solo when on for too long. Four bars of it woul've been fine, you can fill out the next four bars with something else. I like what you did with all the basslines and how they're not just root notes. I hate root note basslines, and I'm not even a bassist.

If you think you can stand happy rock mixed with bluesy solos, then C4C. It's the song in my sig: "Fake Tan and Faker Hair"
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
starts off good
lead at 22 didn't fit too well..
Chorus part is alright.
37 - it sounds very dramatic .. but it sounds off key.
48 - 54 fillers are pretty well done
Mini-solo is well, mini..nothing too great, nor bad.

Interlude 1 - Veryy Good!
Solo - Starts well, but i would really like to see how u manage to play that part on bar 117, B & E on that, and so fast?
124 - 130 Sounds very kirk hammett style
136 & 137 - my favourite part. The C at the end of 137 sounds perfect
consider chaning 141

its a decent song, 5/10

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25170853#post25170853
The begging is really nice.. Love that slow tempo yet heavy feel it has.

Bar 18 is ****ing amazing, I can imagine a recorded version of this song where all these little solos just pop out of each earphone.. good stuff.

Didn't really like the mini pentatonic solo, kind of ruined the feel of the song for me.

But then it becomes awesome again.

The rhythm gets kind of repetitive, I know the riffs change, but they still sound similar.

The solo was ok, sounds exactly like something kirk Hammet would right, personally I would change it, but it fits with the song, so it's all good.

Loved the way the drums pace up at the end towards the end.

It's a good song, I'd give it a 7/10, but it gets a bit repetitive with all the similar solos and rhythm, try adding more key and tempo changes.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357403