Can any of you make that gif 200kb or less? I'd really like it as my msn pic. Don't worry about keeping the black text in the gif.

Will PM nudes to whoever does it.*

If anyone does it, I will love you forever.

*May not actually happen.
RIP Tom Searle.
fo' real? i CAN make it an emoticon but not an personal picture fo'yo msn biatch. man i am dumb... fo' real
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
I've always found offering nudes as a reward kinda weird, I mean, we're on the internet right now, nudes are a quick google search away. You should offer something more valuable, like a prised cooking recipe.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
I've always found offering nudes as a reward kinda weird, I mean, we're on the internet right now, nudes are a quick google search away. You should offer something more valuable, like a prised cooking recipe.

Yeah but it is the idea that it are nudes of someone you know (on a forum in this case) some lan party some guys were asking a girl all the time to show her boobs and some troll everytime comes saying: use google!

its not about the nude itself, its about the people you know you wanna see nude.

but i bet the TS is a male
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
Quote by MH400
Ok, fine. You can have a spot in my sig for 2 weeks.

Whoring yourself out now? Oh how far you've fallen...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
Whoring yourself out now? Oh how far you've fallen...

I've hit rock bottom

*Grabs vodka bottle and cries*
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
"Don't worry about keeping the black text in the gif."

Jokes on me =[
kthxbai.
Quote by CoreysMonster
but since I'm nice, here you go.

That's awesome.

*steals*
Slappa tha bass