At least this is what I feel from guitar, whenever I play my acoustic I always sound bad, like a weedly sound, my timing is poor for strumming and even with the tab in front of me I can't play the song half decent. What's wrong with me? is it just practice?
Quote by Sarissa
At least this is what I feel from guitar, whenever I play my acoustic I always sound bad, like a weedly sound, my timing is poor for strumming and even with the tab in front of me I can't play the song half decent. What's wrong with me? is it just practice?

It would be impossible to say without seeing you or hearing you. What's your background on the guitar?

Best,

Sean
Quote by Sean0913
It would be impossible to say without seeing you or hearing you. What's your background on the guitar?

Best,

Sean

Played electric, a decent amount, years ago, I routinely keep coming back and quitting. Maybe the problem is finger strength and or timing? I need to pick a piece and stick to it I think or something.
Probably a combination of what you said. It is really hard to just guess. Can you post a video or audio link?
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
I think I know what you're saying. If I'm correct, the solution is just building up experience. Just keep at it and it'll improve.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by Sarissa
Played electric, a decent amount, years ago, I routinely keep coming back and quitting. Maybe the problem is finger strength and or timing? I need to pick a piece and stick to it I think or something.

If you'd like me to mentor you, I can see if I can help. click my link on Mentoring or even my Name, and send me a PM with a little more detail about your playing knowledge, goals, styles and history. You obviously keep coming back to the guitar for a reason. Write me and let me know what the reason is, and what it is that keeps eluding you, and making you frustrated. Maybe I can help get you going.

Best,

Sean