Because I got my ass kicked by a peanut butter jar thanks to him

Anyways, my question. Who and what is this guy? Oh and watch this video and tell me what you think. Someone I know apparently listens to him and showed me this. I wasnt much paying attention to the video because of the way the guy is. Just seems like HEY FEAR THIS conspiracy kinda stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeU6I2qOY3k

Excuse me if im wrong and hes actually credible. Either way said someone was very offended that I wasnt taking the video as seriously as they wanted me to..after about halfway through the video I casually muttered "Ooooh, hes Texan. That explains alot." and I got a freakin' glass peanut butter jar pelted at my head

Dont worry, I blocked it with my mad skills..sept instead of a bump on my head, I have a swollen welt on my hand now. Much better if you ask me. But anyways, this thread isnt about my awesome karate skills, its about Alex Jones. Never heard of him before. You listen to him or know about him? He credible?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Seems like a stupid 'omgwe'regonnadie' kind of ****.

Oh and he has no idea what he's on about, he gives no credible sources and talks about crap he clearly doesn't understand.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Funny, I disabled an assailant this summer by throwing a peanut butter jar at him. He had two bruised fingers.
Quote by The_Casinator
Funny, I disabled an assailant this summer by throwing a peanut butter jar at him. He had two bruised fingers.

Peanut butter jars, man. Dangerous weapon.

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Peanut butter jars, man. Dangerous weapon.

Absolutely. I'm keeping a peanut butter jar next to my bed, so when some junkie breaks into my house I'll be able to throw his ass out. I'll also have some peanut butter close to me for when I get hungry at night.
inb4 'It's a conspiracy'

I watched the video you linked but to be honest, I never paid attention to what he said. If he said it in a calmer more professional way I might have but most of the time he just sounds like a '**** the system' conspiracy lunatic.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by The_Casinator
Absolutely. I'm keeping a peanut butter jar next to my bed, so when some junkie breaks into my house I'll be able to throw his ass out. I'll also have some peanut butter close to me for when I get hungry at night.

Omg! Its genius. Protection AND food source. We could be onto something.

The military should make weapons that double as food supply

I can totally see a soldier eating his M16 in battle

Quote by El Hilliaro
inb4 'It's a conspiracy'

I watched the video you linked but to be honest, I never paid attention to what he said. If he said it in a calmer more professional way I might have but most of the time he just sounds like a '**** the system' conspiracy lunatic.

EXACTLY! That was a big thing for me. It was like he got way too excited and Glenn Beck like. Really lost credibility in my eyes.

Stepco's Master
Quote by Alex Jones
They've been caught adding real Polio to vaccines.

Well yes, the Polio vaccine is an artificical-active vaccine, basically they give you a attenuated (less virulent) version of the virus.

This man is just a scare-monger.

And I laughed at the whole 'H1N1 was a hoax' thing, oh really? So all three of my friends who got it just pretended did they?...
Quote by PotBellyShogun
Isn't Alex Jones the bassist from Blur?

Isn't Alex Jones the female presenter on The One Show?
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Last edited by Zolom at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Omg! Its genius. Protection AND food source. We could be onto something.

The military should make weapons that double as food supply

I can totally see a soldier eating his M16 in battle[/size=1]

That would be kinda sad.
"Here lies Tim Jones,
Instead of aiming and shooting his attacker
he said: "**** this, I'm too hungry, you slacker."
He died.
R.I.P.
Quote by The_Casinator
That would be kinda sad.
"Here lies Tim Jones,
Instead of aiming and shooting his attacker
he said: "**** this, I'm too hungry, you slacker."
He died.
R.I.P.

Meh, I'd give it a 6/10, the rhyming didn't really work.

Here lies the body of Tim,
who was looking remarkably thin
he picked up his gun,
put it in a bun,
and went out with a hell of a din.
Quote by The_Casinator

It was meant to be a crappy poem.

Awh I'm sorry.

Alex Jones is one of the most entertaining people alive, and I used to believe the shit he spews. I mean, how could I resist. He shouts a lot. He must be right.

I was incredibly upset when it turned out some Welsh bint is the Alex Jones on the One Show.
Yeah, come to think of it, this may not be such a good idea.

General: Privates, where are all your weaponry? Enemies have been sighted, its time to move.
Private: We ate them all sir...

What an American way to lose though.

Stepco's Master
Quote by captaincrunk
This guy is like 4-5 retards tied together.

That would explain the oddly bulging shirt.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Yeah, come to think of it, this may not be such a good idea.

General: Privates, where are all your weaponry? Enemies have been sighted, its time to move.
Private: We ate them all sir...

What an American way to lose though.

Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by yellowfrizbee
where are all your weaponry?

at first I thought it was going to be a rant about prescribing shit like Ritalin to every single little kid that doesnt pay attention in class, but then he turned nutty.
Alright, so we all can agree that hes a ****ing loony retard. No one is going to throw any more projectiles at me? Good. Now the hard question is how to explain to morons that this Alex Jones guy is nothing but bull shit.

Its harder than it sounds. They have ways of hurting you now ..im traumatized. I cant eat peanut butter anymore.

Quote by Todd Hart

I stared for a moment, and then giggled like an idiot

Stepco's Master
Quote by CoreysMonster
at first I thought it was going to be a rant about prescribing shit like Ritalin to every single little kid that doesnt pay attention in class, but then he turned nutty.

I knew he was a ****ing **** when he compared adderall and methamphetamine like two similar looking Asian people.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Alright, so we all can agree that hes a ****ing loony retard. No one is going to throw any more projectiles at me? Good. Now the hard question is how to explain to morons that this Alex Jones guy is nothing but bull shit.

Its harder than it sounds. They have ways of hurting you now ..im traumatized. I cant eat peanut butter anymore.

I stared for a moment, and then giggled like an idiot

You want to prove he's talking shit?

About 10:30 cracked me up.

OMGZORZ THE MILITARY IS CONTROLLING THE WEATHER!!!!

And woooo. I made someone laugh.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Now the hard question is how to explain to morons that this Alex Jones guy is nothing but bull shit.

"So where's the proof that any of this is true?"
I had a look around his channel.

- Germany and England had an agreement in WW2 to let the troops get away. the luftwaffe only did some target practice.

- The military is going to inpose martial law, everybody is being radiated by helicopters and there will be curfew and checkpoints. Police, national guard and regular minitary will be merged under control of the CIA to make this happen.

- The financial crisis was the first step to bankrups states and county's so the federal covernment can take them over.

I lol'd at this guy, I want to throw a jam jar at him

EDIT@2postsabove: Nice one, the US uses special wweather weapons to burn moscow and flood pakistan. As retaliation for the wikileaks publication about afghanistan!
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by Gammas1
I had a look around his channel.

- Germany and England had an agreement in WW2 to let the troops get away. the luftwaffe only did some target practice.

- The military is going to inpose martial law, everybody is being radiated by helicopters and there will be curfew and checkpoints. Police, national guard and regular minitary will be merged under control of the CIA to make this happen.

- The financial crisis was the first step to bankrups states and county's so the federal covernment can take them over.

I lol'd at this guy, I want to throw a jam jar at him

EDIT@2postsabove: Nice one, the US uses special wweather weapons to burn moscow and flood pakistan. As retaliation for the wikileaks publication about afghanistan!

Yep, apparently they have a weapon that can burn the atmosphere itself...what, like...any old conventional bomb?

It's the same old paranoid bullshit about governments poisoning our water, raping our women and using brain control to stay in power. It's so misinformed it actually scares me, and if what he's saying is true...the big evil government would just shut him down.
Quote by Todd Hart
the big evil government would just shut him down.

They should
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes