Anyone ever used this?
Is it a decent noise gate for the money?
I need a cheap noise gate to cut the feedback/noise in between playing.

Thanks
Tom
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
I read a couple decent reviews and a bad review just now. no personal experience with this specific pedal but in my opinion behringer pedals have always been kinda noisy and they aren't really great. you should really just save up and buy a good noise gate, you will probably end up doing that anyway so just do it now..
If you are looking for a cheap noise gate, the best advice I can give you is to save a small amount and buy a used Boss NS-2. Alot of people who buy noise gates will start off with that pedal so there should be plenty on the second hand market.
I'd suggest staying away from behringer pedals. I got an eq, terrible mistake. As said previously, go for boss!
i got behriner nr-100 noise reducer and if u plug it in , theres nothing left of your sound !
Its like u have a nice amount of gain for metal turned up on your amp and thhen you plug in a nr-100, then all that is left is a shit sounding low gain sound for some blues licks ..
Quote by bogg808
If you are looking for a cheap noise gate, the best advice I can give you is to save a small amount and buy a used Boss NS-2. Alot of people who buy noise gates will start off with that pedal so there should be plenty on the second hand market.

+1

I've seen them go for around £40-50 on ebay so I suggest you save up and get one

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL

Last.fm
Check out my band haze
I thought it was noisier with the pedal than without when I tested it out of curiosity. That's bad, seeing it's supposed to REDUCE noise.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5