Chiron by All That Remains

EDIT: What the f*ck is that guys problem?
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Chiron by All That Remains

EDIT: What the f*ck is that guys problem?

Thanks for the answer bro

And to answer your question I have no idea.

I found that video while looking for a video of 100 russian skinheads acting people at a rock concert. Crazy people
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
/that video pisses me off, why are they acting like that? why don't people defend themselfs
Come listen to some of my songs:

My Music
I'm sorry but why don't the 'emos' just lay into him a teach the dick a lesson?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Lou108
/that video pisses me off, why are they acting like that? why don't people defend themselfs

Because he clearly had at least one person with him (maybe more) and they didn't want this other one to get involved? Or, it being Russia, maybe he's related to a policeman and they didn't want to get charged with assault or something?
Quote by shmikeyboy
Because he clearly had at least one person with him (maybe more) and they didn't want this other one to get involved? Or, it being Russia, maybe he's related to a policeman and they didn't want to get charged with assault or something?

Well then why not just walk off? If somebody starts a fight, you either walk off (the intelligent thing to do) or fight back, don't just stand there and get beaten up.
Quote by Todd Hart
Well then why not just walk off? If somebody starts a fight, you either walk off (the intelligent thing to do) or fight back, don't just stand there and get beaten up.

In my experience, he'd just follow.
I just watched the second part of the video and for some reason these retards start doing wrestling moves on one of them. He lands really awkwardly on his neck and doesn't move. Then the video ends

F*cking horrible.

EDIT: Oh and just after he stops moving, one of the bullies stamps on his head. Worthless pieces of shit.
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by shmikeyboy

yeah that is true, but theres something really wrong with it.

also, why is it everytime i see a russian video it usually includes some sort of violence? not all russian people are like this are they?
Come listen to some of my songs:

My Music
Quote by shmikeyboy
In my experience, he'd just follow.

Really? Cause I've found just walking into a public place completely ****s them up.

Tbh I really don't care what you do when you get into a fight (not you specifically :p just don't stand there getting hit.
This'll make me sound like a prick, but you do realise it says the name of the song beneath the video description?
Quote by Todd Hart
Really? Cause I've found just walking into a public place completely ****s them up.

Tbh I really don't care what you do when you get into a fight (not you specifically :p just don't stand there getting hit.

I suppose.
Depends how close you are to somewhere public. When something like this happened to me we were a fair way from anywhere, so we waited till they got bored with headbutting and punching my chest. (He was too drunk to do much else)