So i got this Morley Bad Horsie 2 that i want to sell at guitarcenter. How much do you think I'll get from guitarcenter? If the price isn't reasonable I'll keep it
Last edited by SilverRock113 at Sep 3, 2010,
You'll never get as much money selling anything to a guitar store as you would do selling it to an independant buyer.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by SilverRock113
So i got this Morley Bad Horsie 2 that i want to sell at guitarcenter. How much do you think I'll get from guitarcenter? If the price isn't reasonable I'll keep it

why do you want to sell it and why to guitar center?

I'll trade you something for it. I've got a Boss SD1 overdrive pedal, Danelectro EQ, Ernie Ball Wah stuff like that.

well keep in mind the trade in/trade up program at GC. sell anything to them and you get 15% off your purchase, up to a 500 dollar discount. so you can make some good money if you were planning on buying sonething expensive new anyways
It's not worth selling gear to GC. They'll give you 1/3 of the used market price for anything. Have some patience and use your local craigslist or even online FS sections like the one on here.