I just noticed an email in my non-UG email titled "your ad for your 2003 BMW" yada-yada-yada (take note, I DO NOT OWN A BMW, NOR am I selling one!)

This email looks just like anything to be posted on CL, which I have posted on there before, and it looks identical to an email you'd get from them as the last step of verification. And if you notice that there is a link "if you did not post this ad, then click here to change your email ASAP"

DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!

It takes you to some sight called "Fastnigeria.com"

I don't know if we should just ignore them or what, but I know for a fact, my CL acct. has not been hijacked and I am NOT selling a BMW!

Just watch out, all my fellow UG'ers for these email's. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND ARE AN ATTEMPT TO STEAL YOUR INFORMATION!!!!!!!!
ohhhh nigeria <3
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I got it too, it means your family will get devoured by dinosaurs this evening.
I'd say my goodbyes if I were you.
It was no big deal. The Nigerian Prince just wanted me to help him move $4,639,278,341 from an offshore account in the Bahamas to the United States. He even said he'd pay me $5,000,000!
Quote by Seref
It was no big deal. The Nigerian Prince just wanted me to help him move $4,639,278,341 from an offshore account in the Bahamas to the United States. He even said he'd pay me $5,000,000!

HAHAHAHA

The real funny thing is I have never gotten any of those emails from a nigerian Prince. That must mean that I am still a "nobody" until today! wow, it reall took a long time!
How many people have gotten these Nigerian Prince emails? Ive never gotten one, but they sound hilarious.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
A friend of mine lead a scammer on for a little bit, then sent him a virus attached to an email. They threatened to find him and kill him.
I get tons of emails like that. I always go through my spam folder once a month for the lulz.