I wish to sell my Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah pedal. The pedal is in perfect working order and it is the black variant of the fulltone pedal. Had it for a few years but I have hardly used it. I believe I have the original box laying around somewhere!

If you are looking at this you know how good these pedals are and the cheapest one I can see in the UK is £205. I am willing to let this go for £120 or if you have a rocktron hex you wish to trade I will let it go for half that price.

I am based around the birmingham area and would prefer a face to face trade.

PM me for any additional details.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Bump.

I have found the original box for the wah along with the original instructions for it and the original receipt so the wah will be boxed along with instructions as new to the lucky buyer.

Also forgot to mention my reason for selling. Simply put I do not want any battery driven pedals on stage and want my guitar signal to go direct into my rocktron unit without any extra cables and so I am going to use the rocktrons modelled wah in the future if I do use wah. Not a very heavy wah user in all honesty!
My Gear

Stinnett M7 in the works
Bump.

Wah is still for sale. Waiting eagerly in its box for a loving new home!
My Gear

Stinnett M7 in the works
Bump.

Wah is still for sale and I will accept £100 for it. Half price if you trade a rocktron hex with it offer still stands.
My Gear

Stinnett M7 in the works
Quote by Radioheading
So its not adaptor/PSU operatable in any way?

It is, has a 9 volt adaptor slot in the side. but that would be an extra cable going from my rig to the floor board and I'm trying to cut down on the amount of cables I have at my feet also. Hence I recently sold a Boss CS-3 and Boss NS-2.

A Rocktron Hex would simply be connected to my midi board with no need for power supply so the only extra cable would be a small Stereo jack plug which I would hide at the back of the pedal board. The wah Would need a cable going into it, then to the amp plus the power cable. The issue sadly is that I keep almost falling over with the cables at my feet when on stage!
My Gear

Stinnett M7 in the works
I'll take it off you next Friday for £110 if you could meet me in Walsall? Ofcourse if you find another buyer by then by all means go for it
Then consider it sold Radioheading. Pending us making the trade next week!
My Gear

Stinnett M7 in the works