Page 1 of 2
Woke up my whole house and stuff fell over.

So this thread has a point, ever been in an Earthquake?

Edit: Apparently it was a 7.4
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Your house fell over?

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I slept through the one. It was a very low rating on the rick scale.

Though a fat kid did fall over today and the vibrations caused me to lose my balance
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I have been in an earthquake in NZ, I was in the shower at the time and didn't notice a thing. My friends told me about it later, I still barely believe them.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

One happened at 2am about a year ago here. Most people slept through it. I was awake in the first place, and it scared the crap out of me.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
No. I don't think there are many, if any, earthquakes in Michigan.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

was only 3.4 a mineshaft collapsed and i slept right through it
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
I slept through one.

It woke everyone else up though.

But I got the last laugh as I got more sleep.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Never. I've been on the earthquake machine at Wonder Works; does that count?

Also glad you aren't dead.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I hope there are no casualties, but another reason i love being english the worst earthquakes we ever get just break a few chimneys.
There was an earthquake about 18 months ago here. Well it was really more like a tremor, it didn't cause any damage or anything. I thought I drempt it until they talked about it in school the next day.
About a year and half ago we had a small earthquake here in the UK. Thing is i was watching a scary movie in bed with the lights off at the time so it sorta scared the living shit outa me.
Middle Earth... NOOO!

Are the Hobbits alright?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
The worst earthquakes in Norway are at 3.5, and usually around the city of Bergen, approx. 500 kilometers away from me.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
The worst earthquakes in Norway are at 3.5, and usually around the city of Bergen, approx. 500 kilometers away from me.

Norway ftw!
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
We don't have earthquakes in Chicago.

But I plan on moving to San Diego next year, and with my luck the big one will happen the second I park my car once I get there.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Does it count that my house is is shaking like crazy every evening around 9-10 pm when they are exploding tunnel for new subway line that goes under our house? Literally the whole freaking house is shaking like crazy and I have been seeing nightmares about being in the sauna and all of a sudden the house starts collapsing and I end up running naked to the streets. Traumatized for life ffs :P
Apparently there was a 4. something earthquake that hit close to where I live a few years back about 6 a.m. I slept through it.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
I was at grade school during a 6.9 earthquake. That was....2001 i believe?
We had a tiny one in the UK. I 'wtf'd' for a couple of seconds then it was over.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Never felt an earthquake, but a few towns over there is a very tiny fault with very tiny tremors all the time.

When I say very tiny I mean you probably won't feel it at the epicenter

But sometimes my house will shake, or used to anyway, because of the fish ladder they just put in the dam right near my house. You can see the vibrations in the water as it flows over.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
We're still getting aftershocks.

Houses and buildings are down.
Cracks in roads.
Shops shut cus stock fell to the floor.

Oh and we now can't drink our tap water, cus our water supply got churned up.

Mental.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Sep 3, 2010,
Never been in an earthquake(at least large enough to feel) before. No tornadoes or hurricanes either.

Pretty safe here in Pennsylvania
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
I was sitting on a couch with a lady friend during an earthquake... it was very minor so i wasn't all shook up
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
The strongest one NZ has had was an 8.2, and from what I see on wiki, it's a 7.1 that occurred today.

Sounded devastating to an extent.
There's been one that I can think of, things lightly shook in my 1st grade classroom.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
lol pwnt
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
I slept right through it! Im in Dunedin which is like 400km away and apparently our house was shaking pretty hard out. So, I still havnt ever felt an earthquake.
Every time there's a big one in Indonesia we get a couple of tremors here in Singapore.

There was a 6 point something when I was in elementary school in California. I don't remember too much about it except that all the teachers were freaking out.
cat
I live about a kilometer from an open pit mine, I can feel them blasting every day at 4 O'clock

and we did have a small quake here a few years back, but it was barely noticeable
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Page 1 of 2