Well me and close friends decided to form a band ( it's hard in algeria but we will do our best ) , anyway I was hoping you guys seggests us easy nice sounding metal songs , for the record we all have been playing for almost 2 years now . Thanks in advance !
Breaking The Law - Judas Priest
Living After Midnight - Judas Priest
For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
She-Wolf - Megadeth
Flight of Icarus - Iron Maiden
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez Iceman IC-200
Jackson RR3
Epiphone FT-120
BC Rich Mockingbird Bass
Crate Blue Voodoo 60
Marshall 1960B
Markbass CMD 102P
Dunlop Original Crybaby
EHX Stereo Memory Man
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Ibanez AF2
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Far Beyond the Sun.
Little Savage.
Now your ships are Burned.
ThunderHorse.
Viking Kong.

Paul Gilbert's Viking kong and Malmasteen's Far Beyond the sun are mostly shred , thanks for nothing .
Quote by Maiden88
Paul Gilbert's Viking kong and Malmasteen's Far Beyond the sun are mostly shred , thanks for nothing .

As are the rest of the songs I mentioned. Except Thunder Horse.
I guess that's a little easier.
Start with that. It'd be a great song to get your band working together and synced up.
IMHO,

Metal is not synonymous with easy, because bands usually need to generate some speed to create the tension associated with true Metal (ie, Living after Midnight is more hard rock)...
Metal - ish.. "We care a lot" and "Real thing" by Faith No More - they are fun to play and if you ever gig, you can be sure these will move the crowd.
they say by scars on broadway if you dont mind down tuning to drop c its a very easy song it will take about 10 mins to learn and it's quite short but is a rocking song.
Quote by jogogonne
IMHO,

Metal is not synonymous with easy, because bands usually need to generate some speed to create the tension associated with true Metal

+1