Up for a quick sale is a modded Dunlop Octavio. I bought this non working condition, and since my tech was repairing it anyways I had him perform some mods. First off he converted it to be able to run off of a 9v adapter. He also added a control that allows the octave to be more prevalent across the neck when turned up. Another cool thing he did was add a "thick" switch to add more bass response and it was also modded to be true bypass. This thing has a monster sound, it just isn't gelling with the rest of my rig and I need some quick dough. I'll let it go for $170 shipped and paypal'd.

before

after

Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
You just want to hear your work...but I'll see if I can't get some clips recorded
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

bump
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

bump
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

bump
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

bump
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020