http://www.voxamps.com/us/modernclassic/lilnighttrain/

Seems to be about as all-tube as the Blackstar equivalents. Guess everyone's realized 15W is still to loud for the bedroom

Guitars:
Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Sunburst Tele

Amp:
Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12
I knew this was going to happen.
There will be an Orange Mini Terror in no time.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Wow... Where would you play this? In church in the bathroom quietly? It's like a stealth amp.
Quote by FuzzLove
I knew this was going to happen.
There will be an Orange Mini Terror in no time.

Yeh it seems like as soon as they saw the Ht-1 they somehow made another mini amp in a few days There will be a mini Marshall class 5 too.
Quote by xkreedx
Wow... Where would you play this? In church in the bathroom quietly? It's like a stealth amp.

2 Watts can still be reasonably loud - the Hayden Mofo's "Stealth Mode" is 2 Watts, and that's more than loud enough for practicing at home.

EDIT: Though the 30 Watt mode is way more fun.
Ibanez Musician ('78)/Epiphone G-400/Fender Lite Ash Telecaster/Michael Kelly Valor X->Polytune->EX-7->Crybaby->OD-9->BD-2->EVH Phase 90->Hayden Mofo

Send->EHX DMB->DL-8->RV600->Return

Friends are like potatoes: If you eat them, they die.
I play in my dorm room at 1/4th of a watt...So I think 2 watts is great for bedroom/dorm/jam sessions
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.