Hi, I've been looking to upgrade to a new guitar. I've currently narrowed my choices down to:

Ibanez S570
Ibanez MTM2

And I'm wondering which has the better pickups? The S570 comes with an INF1 (neck), an INFS1 (middle), and an INF2 (bridge). The MTM2 comes with a pair of Seymour Duncan HB-105MT humbuckers. I'm not really up on this stuff so any comments are appreciated. So far the general consensus is leaning towards the SD's being superior but I've seen the Ibanez pickups get good reports elsewhere.

P.S. Replacing the pickups isn't really an option, my spending money is pretty limited. If anyone has any comments on the guitars themselves please feel free to tell me, but the main issue is the pickups.
In my opinion the Ibanes INF pick-ups are absolutly terrible.

SDs will definatly be better for almost anything.

But it really depends on what amp you have.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
well i wouldnt really base my decision purely on the pickups because both arent that great, besides the pickups one of the guitars has a tremolo and the other one has a fixed bridge
Whaaaat!!!!!!
Quote by VenomPat
in my opinion, you should really buy a new amp first

+1

This, plus the music style really plays a big part on if a p/u is right for you. Hence metal heads loving humbuckers, and blues cats loving single coil tele's.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by gizmodious
+1

This, plus the music style really plays a big part on if a p/u is right for you. Hence metal heads loving humbuckers, and blues cats loving single coil tele's.

Really? I mean one of the first threads I read on this forum under threat of banning was about how there are metal bands that will use single coils, bands that use humbuckers for playing clean, etc. Personally I don't really play within one genre so that might make it a bit more difficult. And I'd also have no idea where to look if I was looking for a new amp so I guess I'll have to go and research that aswell lol.