Hi guys,

any chance of finding that posteresque photo of the Earth with a quote saying about the sum of all human actions, every person that ever existed all on this planet.

Something like that.

Thanks
That's motivational?! That's crushing! To know that everything that happens here is cosmically pathetic.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass

It motivates me that life is short
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
It makes me feel wonderful. I love Carl Sagan, his work is brilliant. Pale Blue Dot gives me such a warm feeling, that regardless of how tiny we are, how pathetic and insignificant, the amazing feats we have conquered. Voyager 1 (the satellite that took the photo) is simply amazing, it travelled 3.7 billion miles to take that photo, and if all that it brought to world is Carl Sagan's beautiful poetry, then that's 3.7 billion miles that were so worth it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
It makes me feel wonderful. I love Carl Sagan, his work is brilliant. Pale Blue Dot gives me such a warm feeling, that regardless of how tiny we are, how pathetic and insignificant, the amazing feats we have conquered. Voyager 1 (the satellite that took the photo) is simply amazing, it travelled 3.7 billion miles to take that photo, and if all that it brought to world is Carl Sagan's beautiful poetry, then that's 3.7 billion miles that were so worth it.

This is so true. And yes, Carl Sagan is amazing. We have achieved so much with our simple brain, from the first flight in an airplane to being able to build a rocket and a satellite to send us that picture.