I stumbled upon this product a couple of days ago, and it is without a doubt, pure awesomeness in a can. Has anyone else had this, and if so, what did you think of it?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tea in a can?
I think I just died a little inside.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Peace Tea is the greatest evar.

Razzleberry FTW

I bought some at a truck stop in Wisconsin. Too bad I can't find any around here, though.

Quote by OddOneOut
Tea in a can?

It's not like Tea-tea. It's like Iced Tea.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by OddOneOut
Tea in a can?

+1
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Is it like Iced Tea? In that case, Liptons is my favourite.

For some reason it tastes to me a bit like cucumber-flavoured jelly, but its incredibly refreshing nonetheless.
Quote by OddOneOut
Tea in a can?

As a Brit, I agree whole-heartedly.

It's like when I see my mum take the tea bag (pah) out after like, 10 seconds. Or when somebody puts the milk in before the hot water. I cry a little each time.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by OddOneOut
Tea in a can?

Tea in a can FTW. I've never had Peace Tea. Personally I love Arizona's Rasberry iced tea.
I pride myself on my humility.
All of Peace Tea's Teas are amazing.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
At least Peace Tea is actual Brewed Tea. I personally love the the lemon and green tea versions, but not as much the ceylon one.
/sigh

TS, you don't drink tea of out a damn can. Wtf? Gross! No, you drink tea the right way. You get TEA leaves (either loose, dried leaves or leaves in a teabag) and some freaking hot water, then you left the leaves soak. Either place ice in it for iced tea or drink it hot. You don't freaking drink it out of a can!

/rant

Btw, this is killing me...

Edit: I'm not British, btw. I just hate shitty tea. Or shitty coffee. Hell, I buy my coffee direct from a South American company. MMmmm! Good stuff!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by Zoot Allures
Tinned tea? Good god man! I make real tea, using real tea leaves and a strainer.

This guy knows what's up!
Go drink some, haters. It's good.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Go drink some, haters. It's good.

This. Considering that the tea is properly brewed before being canned, not just tea, but real Ceylon tea, it's the ****ing shit.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by Captain Insano

Fuck Peace Tea.

You, my friend, have the right fucking idea.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by zgr0826
This. Considering that the tea is properly brewed before being canned, not just tea, but real Ceylon tea, it's the ****ing shit.

Canned tea is a sign of degredation, a real tea drinker understands that to drink tea is as much about making it yourself and making it to your own personal preference.
Quote by Enihs
The peace tea green tea tastes like beer. just sayin

If I ever find a beer that tastes like Peace Tea Green Tea, then I would glady be drunk forever. That shit is delicious.

I used to drink Arizona Green Tea with Honey and Ginseng, but Peace Tea has replaced that. Pure awesome.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Canned tea is a sign of degredation, a real tea drinker understands that to drink tea is as much about making it yourself and making it to your own personal preference.

Tea is a much different thing on this side of the pond, sadly.

When it comes to hot tea, I agree with you. If I ever start drinking hot tea regularly (which I want to do), I would take a lot of pride in my tea, make it personal, etc.

But iced tea is a pretty big market here, and is a different animal than hot tea. Bottled and canned iced tea has been around for decades. It's like a canned/bottled lemonade, almost. A cool, refreshing drink to relax with.

I understand your concern, but it really is apples and oranges, almost.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Sep 3, 2010,
Quote by Zoot Allures

Well, using that logic buying canned baked beans is inferior to making your own. The same with any food/drink really, which is a fallacy.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Ceylon tea is my favorite, I have a stockpile of Hedleys Ceylon Citrus stashed in my cupboard, visitors get tetley. lol

>_>

<_<

oh, I see this is about iced tea

I am disappoint.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
pics or it didn't happen.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Being a Die-Hard Arizona fan, I have to say I tried the Razzleberry Peace tea (reluctantly though because I didn't want to support some gay Arizona Rip off brand but it was all they had) And it kicked the shit out of Arizona Raspberry tea. Arizona still has better flavors though. I may have to try the ceylon Peace though.
Quote by Ape_Natural
Being a Die-Hard Arizona fan, I have to say I tried the Razzleberry Peace tea (reluctantly though because I didn't want to support some gay Arizona Rip off brand but it was all they had) And it kicked the shit out of Arizona Raspberry tea. Arizona still has better flavors though. I may have to try the ceylon Peace though.

Please do good sir; I promise you won't be disappointed.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
**** Peace Tea. As far as canned tea goes Arnold Palmer half and half or nothing. Better than both however, is to brew up your own hot tea.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by WyldChylde
**** Peace Tea. As far as canned tea goes Arnold Palmer half and half or nothing. Better than both however, is to brew up your own hot tea.

Woah, just give Peace a chance.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies