hey folks

i have a problem with my squire strat. i was half way through practise earlier when suddenly it cut out and all i got was a really loud buzz from the amp. my first assumption was that the lead had gone, so i tried another lead, and the buzz was still there. so, i tried both leads again, with a different amp and....BUZZ!!...so then i tried a different guitar and no buzz.

so i guess its the stratocaster. its a 25th aniversery model, got second hand a couple of years ago.

the out put jacks always been a bit wobbly, so maybe that could have something to do with it, but its been fine up till now.

so does any one have any idea what could be causing this? and is there a solution?

i did trip over my lead about half an hour before this happened, which is why i thought it was the lead, but it is definetly not.

this is anoying because my jacksons currently away being repaired, the squiers just my back up.

take out jack see if both wires are still connected.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
if a wire is off of loose, buy a $15 soldering iron at a hardware store and follow the instructions on the pack.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011