Toy Machine.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Mystery. Probably no real advantage, its just what I've always used. I CAN say though, that in 6 years of skating I've only had one Mystery deck break on me.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Black Label > All

Back in the day, I put Black Label decks through more shit than normal boards could ever take.

The only boards I've ever seen that are tougher are the fiberglass-coated ones. I can't remember who makes those, though.
When I used to skate I liked Santa Cruz and World Industries. When I comes to surfboards I have a Global and a Marbella.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Almost is pretty sweet, everything is so expensive here in NZ. I got a complete from the US for $100 and that same one here is $400... nice little mark up from the skate shops here.
baker
I have no gear worth mentioning

And my skills match my gear's worth

man....
Quote by craig-sansum
element

When I rode it was only Element. I have 2 Element boards in my garage that I'm thinking about getting rid of.
ಠ_ಠ
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Element
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by jmonko
When I rode it was only Element. I have 2 Element boards in my garage that I'm thinking about getting rid of.

Can you send one to me?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316
Can you send one to me?

You probably live somewhere not near me. I bet shipping would be super expensive.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tigar
First to say DGKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

My board is DGK. I can't really say I have a preference, since I've only been skating for about 2 week now, so it's the only board I've ever owned. But out of the boards I stood on my DGK was most comfortale. I like a more mellow board. If strictly by design, I would go with either Chocolate or Girl.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99