Thats the shittiest art Ive seen since Mountain Throne's newest lp! I like it though, it sounds like Ulcerate took a load of Valium and watched Gorguts cover a Morbid Angel set. Or something.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
i thought this was a purtenance thread and you just couldn't spell haha, pretty good shit man thanks for sharing
i am the moonstar
Quote by Stranglehold
Thats the shittiest art Ive seen since Mountain Throne's newest lp! I like it though, it sounds like Ulcerate took a load of Valium and watched Gorguts cover a Morbid Angel set. Or something.

Yeah, the album art looks like a kindergartner's interpretation of Covenant (which isn't the best cover to begin with). But I'm loving the Morbid Angel/Gorguts vibe they give off.

Quote by Cambyses
i thought this was a purtenance thread and you just couldn't spell haha, pretty good shit man thanks for sharing

No problem. I've literally got into nearly every metal band I know through UG. Over the last five years or so I went from illegally downloading Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica songs to buying a turntable and listening to Christicide and Coffins on vinyl ... I rarely discover a band on my own so I was excited to share.
Last edited by Born Headless at Sep 3, 2010,
hey the label still has this on their site, i just ordered a copy myself
i am the moonstar
Honestly just what I'm in the mood for. Great find BH.

Just realized I had the split downloaded, but haven't gotten around to listening to it.

EDIT: Reminds me a lot of Mithras.
Last edited by severed-metal at Sep 3, 2010,
I own the split with Amaymon, it's pretty good stuff
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm