Kick ass Death Metal band from Sweden. Released a few Demo's in the late 80's and released their debut full length Bloodchilling Tales in '91.

Hard to find an original, but they are knocking about for a lot of money. Both No Colour Records and Metal Inquisition have reissued it in the last few years though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHKyQ5bqfbs&feature=related

Hope you like them!
ah a buried classic of the swedeath scene, love this album man
i am the moonstar
I can think of a few Camby might not have heard.

Sorcery are pretty good from what I remember, I'll give them another spin to do them justice though!
whatever you've got i want to hear guys shoot me a pm or something severed

i remember seeing a very nice reissue of this a while ago, although i for some reason confuse them with authorize in my head and that may be what i'm thinking of
i am the moonstar
Well from what i can tell it was reissued in 06 and again in 09 so you may well have seen one. I just picked up the reissue off No Colour for €10 which isn't bad. Found an original print LP going for about 80 bucks though
I sent you some bands, Camby. If anyone else is interested in them, just ask.

But Sorcery are just awesome. A little low-fi from what I'm hearing, but I've heard worse. Actually pretty solid! The vocals I particularly enjoy.
I always found these guys to be a poor man's Crematory...although Malmstrom's vocals are indeed brilliant. I spin this the odd time, perhaps not as much as I should. Got the reissue for 9 shekels from abyss records I think it was.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Giving Bloodchilling Tales a spin right now, shit is pretty good. Gonna have to listen to it more often.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Dylar
Another band long forgotten with good reason. Basically, nothing to recommend them but scene cred.

Yeah, most alleged forgotten or lost classics are just obscure releases that are mediocre to good but ultimately forgettable. Sometimes they reemerge because of some novelty or historical significance. Needless to say (lol, so why are you saying it you fag?!!!), I find Sorcery to be somewhere between mediocre and good, but ultimately forgettable.