A friend and I want to win free tickets to Placebo and there is this dumb competition in Facebook about profile likes.If you have a Facebook profile just click on this link here

Link edited

like the page and then the photo with Aerosmith on it by Vasilis Koustas.

I know there is no valid reason for anyone to give much of a **** about this but it would take about a minute and it's for a good cause..come on pit,help out over here.

The page is in Greek,try not to be overally confused.
If you could reason with religious people,there would be no religious people.
Last edited by KlinikaNekros at Sep 4, 2010,
Obviously.It's just that the contest is in Facebook and I just figured that,as fellow music fans you would get that we want those tickets pretty badly and help out.
Quote by KlinikaNekros
Obviously.It's just that the contest is in Facebook and I just figured that,as fellow music fans you would get that we want those tickets pretty badly and help out.

You figured?
I figure that you're wrong.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
You've only been here like 5 months and I don't think I've seen you around much.

Not that that matters anyway since the link just takes me to my facebook profile.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Last edited by El Hilliaro at Sep 4, 2010,
Yeah,I wish I had more time to relax on my computer but I do try to contribute when I have the time for it.I edited the link,it takes me directly to the page.

EDIT:Remember,it's the Aerosmith photo.