Quote by Mazzakazza
wow he's really gay.

it looks like an eclipse of some kind, perhaps custom shop, definitely custom paint job at least

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH

This...

And thanks it does look a bit like an ec 1000 with aftermarket pickups and paint.

At 2:21, WTF did he rip a knob or two out(not during the video thats just when I noticed a knob missing)?

On another note when he played here at a small club/bar (VERY SMALL, like twice the size of a large bathroom at your house) he came down to get pictures with people and talk and stuff after they were done playing, it was pretty cool.

Also pat thetic came down and started playing the drums in the middle of the small crowd for half their concert.
Last edited by rhcp4ever77 at Sep 4, 2010,
what a bunch of poser gimmick "punks" GG allin would be so upset

OT. yeah it appears to be an ec-401 due to the non sparkly flags. he than had some gimmick paint job (a flag) (anti flag) i get that. than he put a passive pup in the bridge and an active in the neck. my guess would be jb bridge. emg 85,60,81 in the neck.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by Skagasm
what a bunch of poser gimmick "punks" GG allin would be so upset

OT. yeah it appears to be an ec-401 due to the non sparkly flags. he than had some gimmick paint job (a flag) (anti flag) i get that. than he put a passive pup in the bridge and an active in the neck. my guess would be jb bridge. emg 85,60,81 in the neck.

Was GG Allin ever not upset? He could be showering in candy while getting it on with Jennifer Anniston and still be full of rage over something.

And I'm going to go with EC-1000 with custom paint job, though I'm not an expert with ESP/LTD.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?