http://www.4shared.com/dir/_t-pnw9I/sharing.html

Copy this link and download our demo. You can preview it at the myspace link below. If you like it fan us on facebook to keep up with us to find out when our next demo is coming out. Thank you

- Jim from Of Conscience
Quote by apple_apple
that's not progressive metal !!

Agreed. That's not progressive metal. At all.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Our newer stuff gets into the 8ish minute mark and has alot of genres within songs so im jumping the gun a bit, we also have alot of complex song structures in the new stuff. Ill be posting more prog flavored music in the near future But for now what did you think of what you heard?
Last edited by Of Conscience at Sep 4, 2010,
Quote by Of Conscience
Our newer stuff gets into the 8ish minute mark and has alot of genres within songs so im jumping the gun a bit, we also have alot of complex song structures in the new stuff. Ill be posting more prog flavored music in the near future

Be careful about how you use the "prog" label to define your band.
There's more to prog than writing lengthy, complex songs mixing different music genres and sound textures.

It's best to simply say that you play "metal", or "metalcore" (or even "alternative metalcore") than to use a label that will mislead people...
That's a really bad way to promote your band, since you're painting an image of yourselves that isn't exactly true.

Quote by Of Conscience
But for now what did you think of what you heard?

For now, i think you show both confidence and playing skills.

However, in my humble opinion, right now you don't do much to separate yourselves from the hundreds of hardcore bands out there.
Sure, your songs are well-written... But so are the other bands' songs.
Somehow, i felt that something is missing, feeling-wise.

Just my two cents.

I wish you all the best luck in the world.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Sep 4, 2010,