is there a collection of 12 bar blues variations? kinda like the collection of every guitar excersize known to man....

ty
Not that I'm aware of but there are so many different variations I think to try and collect them all would be madness.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Get a real or fake book, theres a lot of blues variations. Although some may be longer than just 12 bars
Quote by 1mmpick
Get a real or fake book, theres a lot of blues variations. Although some may be longer than just 12 bars

I was under the impression that the Real Books covered jazz standards, not blues variations.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Theres still a lot of blues. Bag's Groove, Tenor Madness, Watermelon Man, are 12 bar blues. A lot of the songs have the same changes just extended or just a little bit more complex, but yeah still a lot of blues