My other band does industrial/electro/rock and we're gonna gig soon.
I've done recording so far on my vintage Pacifica but I think I want something that looks edgier for live use.
So no Strats.
I don't like super pointy Ibanez/Vai type axes though.
Or V-shaped headstocks.
For below £800.
If I could afford it I'd already have a PRS Santana and wouldn't be here writing this thread lol

Any suggestions?
If you like floyd roses, give the BC Rich Mockingbord ST a look. It's not you're typical shaped guitar(are any BC Richs?), has an original floyd rose and sounds rather awesome. You can find them now for around £450-£500 online, so they're a few hundred under your budget.

But if you're not a fan of BC Rich, or floyd roses, then forget everything I said.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
Quote by richie7410
If you like floyd roses, give the BC Rich Mockingbord ST a look. It's not you're typical shaped guitar(are any BC Richs?), has an original floyd rose and sounds rather awesome. You can find them now for around £450-£500 online, so they're a few hundred under your budget.

But if you're not a fan of BC Rich, or floyd roses, then forget everything I said.

Thanks, not thought of that.
Seems to fit the bill apart from the colour's a bit 'bleh' IMO.

Quote by salgala2000
Do you want humbuckers or single coils?

Which shape?
Les Paul
SG [dislike]
Explorer
Firebird
Jaguar
Strat [dislike]
Tele
Mustang
Flying V [dislike]
Superstrat [dislike]
Warlock [dislike]
etc?

By vibrato do you mean a vintage trem, double locking trem, or a bigsby?

I think HBs or at least a combination with a HB somewhere, like a Pacifica.
Shape-wise, a Les Paul shape/size would be ideal, annotated what I think on the above list.
Vintage trem>Locking>Bigsby in that order of preference.