So, Pit, My family has a fairly large place, and I live in the detached "guest house". It's approximately 12 by 20 feet, and once I have the funds, I want to convert it into a mini-studio/jam room, with a futon so i can sleep somewhere. I need to repaint all 4 walls, and redo the floor. I dont want to just do solid colorsand boring patterns, I want something unique. So what do you think i should do? Also, carpet or tile?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
If you're going to have lots of people in and out, do not get a carpet. It'll just wear out.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

DO get a carpet, iirc it helps with sound-proofing. Also I have tiles in the room I play in and it doesn't sound as good as when I play in my bedroom with a carpet.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Buy fluorescent dayglo paint. Have your best friends come over once you have the paint, and everyone just start painting on the walls with all the different colors making patterns and murals. 'Twill look awesome.

Quote by mullet1337
DO get a carpet, iirc it helps with sound-proofing. Also I have tiles in the room I play in and it doesn't sound as good as when I play in my bedroom with a carpet.

DON'T get a carpet because it muffles the sound. Get a wood floor.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Clear everything out of the room, paint all the walls white, and once they're dry get paintbrushes soaked in neon paint and flip paint all over the walls. Then put in carpet.