Right now I have quite a bit of sanding I need to get done, but I am close to being finished with that.

As you can see, it is H-S-S... I was wondering if there is enough room to rout enough room for a second Humbucker where the neck pickup would be? Making it H-S-H. Can't say that would be my ideal set up for a guitar though.

I also need a bridge, I was thinking the cavity could fit one of the Ibanez Edge III Tremolos, not sure though...

I already have the pick ups I am using...

From Left to right: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4, Dimarzio single coil thing, Seymour Duncan SH-6b Distortion.

Little worried about the neck though...

I'm no expert, but it looks like it could be warped...

I will add more later...

-Red

PS: Like my bed?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Questions I have: Is the neck warped? Cause I can replace it if so, any good sites to do so? Do I need a special kind of Pickup selector switch for HSH, and can I even achieve HSH with this body? Lastly, what style of bridge would fit this guitar? The nut isn't a locking nut, so I don't think the guitar had any form of FR in the past.

Thanks.

-Red.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
The bridge was the sort fender strats have on them, except it uses knife edges instead of screws for the pivot point. As for routing out the neck pickup, you should have plenty of room to make a humbucker sized route. The switch *should* work for HSH since I doubt it would be anything other than a standard 5 way switch.
Get a wilkinson bridge, will fit like ring on finger c:

The way to know if the bridge is warped is to actually finish the build and string it :x I can't really see from here durrr *blindness caught me after staying way too many nights awake drawing*
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by Heilz
Get a wilkinson bridge, will fit like ring on finger c:

The way to know if the bridge is warped is to actually finish the build and string it :x I can't really see from here durrr *blindness caught me after staying way too many nights awake drawing*

Do you mean "neck is warped", cause I am not worried about the bridge being warped

Any links for this Wilkinson bridge you are talking about? Cost?

Also, I thought I need a special kind of 5 position switch for H-S-H?

Will be routing for the other humbucker this weekend, slow updates are slow

-Red

Redit: I found this, but not sure if the price is worth it...hmmm

http://www.warmoth.com/Fender-Standard-C698.aspx
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Last edited by Guitarbaddie at Sep 8, 2010,
http://www.guitarfetish.com/Wilkinson-Stainless-Saddle-Trem-Fits-ALL-Strats-Satin-Chrome_p_895.html

Tis is.

Oops, omg, just noticed that typo, shame on me shame on me :c

I don't think you need a special kind of switch, just an specific schematic hehe, go to the seymour duncan website and check inside there schematics place, i'm sure they have 5-way HSH hehehe.

Quote by Heilz
http://www.guitarfetish.com/Wilkinson-Stainless-Saddle-Trem-Fits-ALL-Strats-Satin-Chrome_p_895.html

Tis is.

Oops, omg, just noticed that typo, shame on me shame on me :c

I don't think you need a special kind of switch, just an specific schematic hehe, go to the seymour duncan website and check inside there schematics place, i'm sure they have 5-way HSH hehehe.

Ooo. Looks like sex. I have come to fall in love with guitarfetish for some of their products.

Lastly, are there any pots you would recommend?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
alpha pots, you can never go wrong with those. Radioshack c: Also you can buy the electronics from GFS hehe. Get 500k pots since you have humbuckers in your setup c:

Quote by Heilz
alpha pots, you can never go wrong with those. Radioshack c: Also you can buy the electronics from GFS hehe. Get 500k pots since you have humbuckers in your setup c:

Thanks, I'll have updates hopefully by this weekend.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90