Page 1 of 3
I just found out that my friend Peter, also the bass player in my band is missing. We can't get in touch with him. His parents said he's not home and his bass is missing too. It's really bumming me out. What should i do?
Did you check Canada? My bassist runs off to Canada every couple weeks. He'll turn up in a few days.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Did you check Canada? My bassist runs off to Canada every couple weeks. He'll turn up in a few days.

Holy shit it's PlayMadness!
Slappa tha bass
Maybe he's sitting in the woods coming up with a new-killer bassline for a song...
Everything is divisible by metal- Michael Angel Batio
Check neverland dude.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
This is why you shouldn't let him out of his kennel. Bassists can't take care of themselves in the wild, especially after they've had contact with humans.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Well really I mean what are we supposed to say? If he's been missing for twenty-four hours call the police. What else can you do? Unless someone here has a locator spell they can cast for this poor guy.
Wait, since when do we care about the bassist?
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Quote by JacobTheMe
I love how the TS prioritizes the bass on the same level as his friend.

I wasn't saying the bass is as important as him. That bas is everything. He'd only take it if he didn't plan on coming back.
lol at the crap in this thread. You guys would be worried if your friends went missing.

I really can't help you much... Missing person report? That would make the most sense.
Quote by Guitarlord44
I wasn't saying the bass is as important as him. That bas is everything. He'd only take it if he didn't plan on coming back.

Or, you know, if he planned on playing it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Then why come to the pit?
That's like asking a 2 year old sex advice

I'm pretty bummed but that made me laugh. I figured i'd get a couple helpful responses but i guess not
Quote by SteveHouse
Or, you know, if he planned on playing it.

Yeah, that too. He's not the kind of kid to leave and not tell anybody though
The best thing to do, if he doesnt turn up within a few hours, is to contact the police. He might just be fooling around, or he might have problems that noone else knew about, but getting the police involved will probably end up with a happy ending.

Having said that, some douchebag at my old school went missing for a few days, and sent his girlfriend a "suicide text", saying he'd jumped off a nearby suspension bridge. Some people went round to his house and found him, high as a kite, playing Call of Duty...

They got police scouring the bottom of the river under the bridge, in a search for his body, and that turned out to be a waste of valuable time.

So if you're genuinely concerned for his well being, call the police, otherwise, wait a while to see what happens. He might just come home again for the night, but then again, if he doesnt, its probably best to get the police involved.
Quote by Guitarlord44

I'm pretty bummed but that made me laugh. I figured i'd get a couple helpful responses but i guess not

If he's been missing for twenty-four hours call the police. What else can you do?

Several people have told you the most sensible thing to do. Whether it's followed or preceded by satire.
Last edited by Wing00 at Sep 4, 2010,
Quote by Wing00
If he's been missing for twenty-four hours call the police. What else can you do?

Several people have told you the most sensible thing to do. Whether is followed or preceded by satire.

If he's not back by tonight, i'm gonna call
I take it his parents don't care that he's gone?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by gacharya
This is why you shouldn't let him out of his kennel. Bassists can't take care of themselves in the wild, especially after they've had contact with humans.

Yes we can
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Sant_iago_9
I've got a couple of questions for you: did he drink/do drugs often?

No, he doesn't do that. I'm pretty sure he doesn't.
TS did you ever tell us how long he's been gone? Like, is it possible he just went to jam with somebody and his phone died?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
TS did you ever tell us how long he's been gone? Like, is it possible he just went to jam with somebody and his phone died?

I'm pretty sure he left last night.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Then why come to the pit?
That's like asking a 2 year old sex advice

You guys don't need to act like piles of shit about it either.

Anymore rude spam in this thread gets warned.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
You guys don't need to act like piles of shit about it either.

Anymore rude spam in this thread gets warned.

Thanks, Nelsean
As said before, the best thing you can do is call the police, maybe look around for hints and clues on his Facebook, parents, around his room, from other friends, etc on where he may have taken off to. Like if he said once "Dude, I'm gonna get out of this small-ass town one day, and I'm going to mexico," and his parents ticked him off really bad or something like that, chances are he'd be on his way to mexico.
Quote by SlayingDragons
As said before, the best thing you can do is call the police, maybe look around for hints and clues on his Facebook, parents, around his room, from other friends, etc on where he may have taken off to. Like if he said once "Dude, I'm gonna get out of this small-ass town one day, and I'm going to mexico," and his parents ticked him off really bad or something like that, chances are he'd be on his way to mexico.

I found something on his Facebook, it says "Voyaging on my journey for happiness ...later".
Quote by Lasyk
Yes we can

Why wasn't you response "I'm not an animal"?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Guitarlord44
I found something on his Facebook, it says "Voyaging on my journey for happiness ...later".

Whoa, seriously!?
It was obviously a rapist that climbed in his window, snatched him up, then tried to rape him. I would advise you to hide your children, then your wife, and maybe your husband because he's going to try to rape them too.

Sorry, I felt obliged to. But I really do hope he is found. Hang in there man.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Last edited by RampagingAcorn at Sep 4, 2010,
Page 1 of 3