whenever i download the music from limewire onto my computer, it automaticaly imports it into itunes, which i don't want it to do. I just want it in my limewire library. i mean, if i delete it after it's in there, it stays gone, but i don't want to have to go back in and delete every one. is there anyway to just prevent itunes from fetching new music files?
Check out my music, if you please.
It shouldn't do that unless you have i-tunes running at the time. I'm not sure about downloading, but when I put cd's in a window always pops up asking what program I want to use to play/rip the disk. If you had one of those but set it to always use i-tunes, then your screwed, but I bet you can change your computer settings to not download stuff into i-tunes.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

if u dont want it on itunes, why is itunes running?

also it creates a shared folder called limewire right? turn shared folders off.

or get a better media player that isnt a bloated piece of sh|t
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Itunes is bad yo.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by bbetances
limewire + itunes = bad yo.

utorrent + windows media player = win.

Vuze+limewire+itunes+mac=much win.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ