Hi! I'm about to buy a Paul Reed Smith online and I was wondering if these were Real or Fake! Please let me know asap cause I'm planning to buy today!

Real or Fake???

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
To my naked eye, that looks like the real thing. Although it's easy to make a fake, those appear to be the real deal. If you look at the one I have in my photos, you'll recognize the resemblence to the ones you posted, especially the last one.
What website are you ordering from?
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
There's the possibility that the guitar you're getting will look nothing like the photo. Happens alot with those cheap chinese importing website.

ioffer? tradetang?
ok thanks! I've posted this same thread on HarmonyCentral and 3 told me that they were fake. How the PRS serials are working? Thanks
Quote by mckaymental
ok thanks! I've posted this same thread on HarmonyCentral and 3 told me that they were fake. How the PRS serials are working? Thanks

I'll ask again, where are you buying it from? What website. And what's the price?

Sorry I missed that one, I saw this on tradetang. I was looking for a Fake PRS for my son's birthday and I stumble upon those models that looked real. Price is about 100$ to 200$ more than the normal PRS copy so I wanted to know if they put a picture of a real PRS and then sending a guitar that is not the same or they were really more precise replicas.
100-200$ for a prs? thats not real
Guitars
PRS Custom 24
Ibanez ndm-1 NOODLE
Jackson Kelly Proffesional KE2
Greg Bennet Acoustic

Amps
Peavey ValveKing 100 Watt halfstack
Marshal MG 50 FX :p

Pedals
MXR 10 band EQ
Boss DS-1
I know that it's gonna be a fake and that's what I want but I want to know if the guitars on the pictures below are fake.
y would you want to buy a fake prs? you prolly wont even get anything close to it if anything at all
Guitars
PRS Custom 24
Ibanez ndm-1 NOODLE
Jackson Kelly Proffesional KE2
Greg Bennet Acoustic

Amps
Peavey ValveKing 100 Watt halfstack
Marshal MG 50 FX :p

Pedals
MXR 10 band EQ
Boss DS-1
You do realize that buying a fake guitar form a site like Tradetang is a felony, right?

Quote by mckaymental
I know that it's gonna be a fake and that's what I want but I want to know if the guitars on the pictures below are fake.

As in if the guitars in the photos are what you get or what you think you're getting?

Odds are they're real PRS' lifted from Google images, that are nothing like the real thing they send you in reality. Buying one, owning one, and selling one, especially knowingly, is a felony, don't touch it. Rule of thumb, if it's too good to be true, it is.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by mckaymental
Yeah you guys are right, I think I'm gonna buy him a SE!

some people knock SEs for being cheap, but to me, SEs are actually quite nice guitars. Sure, there are a few lemons, but no brand is perfect. To me, the SEs are just as good as the Electromatics are to the Gretsch Pro Series

Quote by jpnyc
tradetang

FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE

Allow me to reiterative

FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

tradetang is a crappy site that sells counterfeits.
Quote by mckaymental
Sorry I missed that one, I saw this on tradetang. I was looking for a Fake PRS for my son's birthday and I stumble upon those models that looked real. Price is about 100$ to 200$ more than the normal PRS copy so I wanted to know if they put a picture of a real PRS and then sending a guitar that is not the same or they were really more precise replicas.

I read this and was all like "Ah hell naw..."
Quote by mckaymental
Yeah you guys are right, I think I'm gonna buy him a SE!

...but this is a much better idea.
you also realize that in the US (just assuming you are an american) that it IS a felony to knowingly or willfully purchase any counterfeit items right?
Quote by Alucard817
you also realize that in the US (just assuming you are an american) that it IS a felony to knowingly or willfully purchase any counterfeit items right?

Heyo, Skippy! We covered that already

Quote by LoudLove5150
You do realize that buying a fake guitar form a site like Tradetang is a felony, right?

why? i mean obviously cause it would say gibson or what ever on the head when its not make by the said company?

how does a site like this exist?
Wait a sec, you WANT to buy a fake PRS, so you post on here asking if they are fake or not? That's a new one.

"Are these fake or real?"
"They look real mate"
"Aww damn I was hoping they were fake..."

but yeah as people said don't buy from tradetang. There are some good PRS copy brands out there, Lancaster Guitars in Aus for example. You can do much better than what those guys are pedalling