I figured i'll post this here because GB&C are the nicest crew on here, and can probably help me with my problem.

So I have a cheap ass Washburn X10. It plays nice for a <$200 guitar, but it's been acting funny lately. You see, I don't play with an amp much, just when the band practice or when I wanna crank it (not often cuz my amp sucks.). I hear alot of little things in the sound, naturally, because I have trained my ear to listen to the sound closely. Since I switched to 10's about 2 months ago from 9's, theres this buzzing. I gave the truss rod a 1/4 turn when I changed the strings, more tension = loosen up the rod a bit, right? The neck is straight (or atleast to the best of my knowledge it is.), plays great, but when I play my wound strings, and hold the guitar in a certain position, theres this buzzing noise. At first I figured the pups weren't tight enough, but they are. Everything in the bridge also seems fine. It's also not something that is picked up by the amp, AFAIK. I've figured it has to be the saddles since I can't see anything else wrong. Any ideas what this could be? It only happens when I really rock the strings, but its annoying as hell.
It's probably the frets. I have never played a sub-$1000 guitar that did not have fret issues. You can take it to a luthier, but the cost of mending more than a couple frets is usually upwards of the cost of a new guitar. This is basically an inherent problem with cheap guitars. There's not much you can do about it.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by sonic_777111
It's probably the frets. I have never played a sub-$1000 guitar that did not have fret issues. You can take it to a luthier, but the cost of mending more than a couple frets is usually upwards of the cost of a new guitar. This is basically an inherent problem with cheap guitars. There's not much you can do about it.

Understandable, but the thing is, I can hear that the buzzing is coming from the bridge area? But I can't see anything that could be wrong...
One of the adjustment screwed on a saddle could be loose, this would cause a very audible buzz that is often hard to find and the gap between the screw and the base plate of the tremolo can be so small that you can barely see it.