Like the title says, I'm wondering where people find good extra long scale strings which are also heavy gauge or atleast good strings for tuning in drop C?
D'addario or Rotosound, just search and you will find for practically any brand
pinga
thanks for the replies everyone, but neither of those really help me. I've looked at juststrings.com and I have't been able to find heavy gauge extra long scale strings. I can only find heavy gauge long strings and they simply don't fit on my bass.
extra long scale strings. long scale strings won't fit my bass which is a 35" neck.
Quote by DGravelle54
extra long scale strings. long scale strings won't fit my bass which is a 35" neck.
I got a pair of D'addario long scale and it fit my 35" scale fine.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by food1010
I got a pair of D'addario long scale and it fit my 35" scale fine.

so ahve every other set of bass strings I've tried. I usually cut off significantly more than an inch from the end of the string, so why would going from 34" to 35" require specially long strings?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by DGravelle54
Like the title says, I'm wondering where people find good extra long scale strings which are also heavy gauge or atleast good strings for tuning in drop C?

Try rotosound dropzone strings. The standard dropzone is made for tuning the E string to B, and rotosound dropzone plus lets you drop down to F#. The standard dropzone should be suitable for you, and it comes in extra long scale.