So I'm looking for something that has to have a floyd rose and a humbucker in the bridge and neck posistion. A middle pickup is fine (it doesn't matter what type of pick up is in the middle). My price range is 1,000 at the most. But I would rather spend aroung 700-850. I was thinking an ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001 FR.
Jackson DK2M. But hey, I'm a fanboy.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Sep 4, 2010,
You should really look into the LTd range, they have a really good range of guitars (i owned a ec-1000). Really great value for the price.
Also you could look into the ibanez prestige series, I heard some great things about them.
Quote by conor1423
The only problem with that is that there isn't a humbucker in the neck.

I meant a DK2M. My bad, should have specified. Swap out the LFR for an OFR and you are still under budget.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Sep 4, 2010,
Its all good, i was actually looking at that guitar earlier today. It looks pretty nice, but i cant choose between that or an ESP of some type.
Big fan of the LTD H-1001 (MH-1000 is very similar too). For another very similar guitar with some small differences you can also look into the Schecter Hellraiser's.

Some other ones to consider:

Ibanez RG2550E
Ibanez RGT42DXFM
Ibanez S770PB
Godin Redline 3