Dont mean to be a hater or what not but there was no point.. Most of the people on here wouldnt be teenagers.. + thier music is aimed at the younger teens
This troll attempt could be a little better if you didn't mention bands and guitar players that someone with this kind of attitude wouldn't recognize.
Quote by imsquishy
Dont mean to be a hater or what not but there was no point.. Most of the people on here wouldnt be teenagers.. + thier music is aimed at the younger teens

google 'internet troll'.

And most people here are 14-15.

EDIT: may I also compliment TS's spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Quote by andyscoot
Where the hell does everyone come from when stupid shit pops up

I was thinking that myself.

All I can think is they are either lurkers, in on it, or came via the new posts search.
kay, I cant imagine somebody actually typing all that out just for a stupid joke, but i cant imagine anybody being serious with all that either

and yeah, i dont believe ive seen half the people in this thread during any talk of metal
So I take it subtlety is irrelevant now?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
tehe.

to complment the troll...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Trolls used to be remotely amusing, now they're either WAY too obvious such as this, or the ANUS types who seemingly change personalities every few weeks.
Last edited by logboy at Sep 4, 2010,
What a naughty boy.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link