Anyone who is a fan of electronic music should seriously check this out. I've already bought the three day pass, so I'm without a doubt going.

http://www.moogfest.net/

Four Tet, Matmos, Cee-lo Green, and Bonobo. Those alone sold me.

Also if this reads as an advertisement, ignore that. I'm just really pumped for this.

Anyone else going?
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
I'm pretty interested in it. Unfortunately, I only know MGMT. (I'm kinda new to the electronic music genre. All I really know is Passion Pit and MGMT). Can you recommend me some more bands and songs that I should check out?
Quote by Dream Floyd
I wore a Justin Bieber shirt to one of my gigs once. I then ripped it off and burned the shirt. One of the most metal things I've ever done.

Quote by Paith
and that thing is super sexy......like megan fox sexy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Since when has asking the pit counted as research?
Quote by keyboardcomrade
I'm pretty interested in it. Unfortunately, I only know MGMT. (I'm kinda new to the electronic music genre. All I really know is Passion Pit and MGMT). Can you recommend me some more bands and songs that I should check out?

Check out the ones I list in the original post. Also you'd probably know a few of those bands without realizing it. Massive Attack did the theme from House, Cee-lo Green is the singer of Gnarls Barkley, and there are plenty more.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
cool thanks
Quote by Dream Floyd
I wore a Justin Bieber shirt to one of my gigs once. I then ripped it off and burned the shirt. One of the most metal things I've ever done.

Quote by Paith
and that thing is super sexy......like megan fox sexy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Since when has asking the pit counted as research?
A decent amount of good bands, I'd consider going if I had the money.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
that looks cool

hope devo come back over to england soon

and go see caribou, they are amazing live
now extra flamey