Anyone else check this out?
It will follow Mk1, 2 and 3. New Fighting style. And faster too.

Trailer
Quote by Afroboy267
[something about NiL having an std]

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Funny you should say that, when I contracted gonorrhea, I peed almost a mist when I woke up that morning. That's actually how I noticed something was wrong.
I heard rumors that the working title is Mortal Kombat: Yeah It's Basically The Same As The Last One.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
I heard rumors that the working title is Mortal Kombat: Yeah It's Basically The Same As The Last One.

The fatality at the end was pretty badass, though. Then again, most fatalities are badass.
Quote by StewieSwan

It's hard to improve on perfection.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I'm quite a fan of the Mortal Kombat franchise but this seems like utter bullcrap. If it's in 2D then the environment most likely won't be as interactive as the recent 3D games. I think they're just desperate to imitate Street Fighter 4 now.
The day this news article graced your screen was the most important day of your life. But for me...It was Saturday.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by piratemetalhead
**** it, they need Marvel vs Capcom 3 with like a million characters

I think this looks really exciting
So many good characters.
Quote by piratemetalhead
**** it, they need Marvel vs Capcom 3 with like a million characters

Personally I'd like to see every single company ever get tricked when they sign the contract to appear at the 2011 E3 to open their character catalogues to a third-party to make the greatest game ever. Finally you could have Mario vs. Megaman, Link vs. Cloud, Snake vs. Sam Fisher, John Madden vs. Professor Kawashima, Phoenix Wright vs. Master Chief, the possibilities are endless. E3 would never be trsuted again and would die, but it would be worth it for that game.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Ending fatality was awesome
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by necrosis1193
Personally I'd like to see every single company ever get tricked when they sign the contract to appear at the 2011 E3 to open their character catalogues to a third-party to make the greatest game ever. Finally you could have Mario vs. Megaman, Link vs. Cloud, Snake vs. Sam Fisher, John Madden vs. Professor Kawashima, Phoenix Wright vs. Master Chief, the possibilities are endless. E3 would never be trsuted again and would die, but it would be worth it for that game.

Mike Tyson vs crash bandicoot
Looks old school but it seems like a thing of the past now for me. Once you played one, it seems like you played them all.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
been a fan since I patiently waited for MKI to hit Super Nintendo.........and still not bored of it! I hope the new one has Sub Zero's original fatality (the best one imo)

EDIT: btw, MK vs DC had the stupidest fatalities
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Last edited by phatsack at Sep 4, 2010,
Quote by J.Simpson
I'm quite a fan of the Mortal Kombat franchise but this seems like utter bullcrap. If it's in 2D then the environment most likely won't be as interactive as the recent 3D games. I think they're just desperate to imitate Street Fighter 4 now.

The series was originally started to cash in on the Street Fighter II trend anyway.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Old news, but yeah I think this could be the break away from the last few games that where mediocre at best.