Page 1 of 2
She only has 5

1 is ....
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Um...

Sorry to wreck the party, but those are clearly not the same dogs.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Well ****, at least she found some puppies.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by Echoplex
I think that the person who "found" the puppies just wants money/attention.

My thoughts exactly.
RIP Tom Searle.
Puppies: Now In Moses Form
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
The puppies that were thrown in the river were too young to swim.

Not only that, it would probably be too cold for them to survive anyways.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I heard she was found. Apperently she released an aoplogy along the lines of "my grandmother had these sick puppies and told me to get rif of them" etc. The real criminal was the filmmaker

... No, the real criminal was the bitch who killed a bunch of helpless young dogs.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by WhiskeyFace
If her statement was true they were going to be killed anyway.

Much worse stuff than this goes on behind the scenes every minute of the day. If it wasnt for the the filmmaker, none of this would be happening.

Or maybe if she didn't throw puppies in a river, none of this would be happening . . .
Quote by WhiskeyFace
If her statement was true they were going to be killed anyway.

Much worse stuff than this goes on behind the scenes every minute of the day. If it wasnt for the the filmmaker, none of this would be happening.

They were "going to be killed anyway"? What the hell does that mean? How the **** does the fact that "worse stuff than this goes on" make any difference? It's still ****ed. And yeah, that's a brilliant observation: if a video wasn't released of it happening, no one would know. That's poignant, man.

Bringing attention to awful things is not an awful thing.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by *sigh*
Or maybe if she didn't throw puppies in a river, none of this would be happening . . .

If she didnt throw them in a river they would of been taken to a vet where they would of been given a lethal injection ....

EDIT: ^ I said IF her statement was true. And I never said that it was alright
Last edited by WhiskeyFace at Sep 4, 2010,
Quote by WhiskeyFace
If she didnt throw them in a river they would of been taken to a vet where they would of been given a lethal injection ....

Ah, of course, you're absolutely right. Instead of going to a professional for a quick and painless passing, chuck 'em in the river to drown. Good thinking.
Quote by Zoot Allures
This has already been discussed, if they did need to be killed for whatever reason then any idiot knows there are better ways to do it.

Well I was banned for the last 75 days so sorry if I missed anything

EDIT: ^ she was under the delusion that that was a quick and painless way.
Last edited by WhiskeyFace at Sep 4, 2010,
Quote by phlip999
Ah, of course, you're absolutely right. Instead of going to a professional for a quick and painless passing, chuck 'em in the river to drown. Good thinking.

No way in hell would a teenage girl from Bosnia have the money to put them down.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
No way in hell would a teenage girl from Bosnia have the money to put them down.

Put them up for adoption or something then, give them away, don't kill them. At least not like that.
Quote by WyvernOmega
Well ****, at least she found some puppies.

Atleast someone saved some puppies after all.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by phlip999
Put them up for adoption or something then, give them away, don't kill them. At least not like that.

What if no one can take them in? What if there are no animal centres around to help?

I understand that throwing them in a river is wrong, and I don't like the fact that that's what became of the situation, but if support systems aren't in place to protect animals and help those in need of help, then this will keep happening. All of the anger against this girl is misplaced, Michael Bay shouldn't be putting a bounty on her head, if he really cared he'd invest that money in animal rights groups in Bosnia.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Vornik
Um...

Sorry to wreck the party, but those are clearly not the same dogs.

Pretty much. I don't see how someone could mistake them for the same dog.
ಠ_ಠ
Speaking of puppies, I found the half decayed corpse of my neighbor's puppy in my backyard yesterday. He had been missing since November last year.
I don't care if they're the same puppies or not... that grandma found 5 puppies, and she's taking care of them. Good on her.
Quote by In The Mist
Speaking of puppies, I found the half decayed corpse of my neighbor's puppy in my backyard yesterday. He had been missing since November last year.

Dude, don't tell us that.
Quote by In The Mist

Brutal.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Hey guys, keep arguing about whether it was right or wrong of her and you might just bring them back.
Page 1 of 2