I was going to say that they spelt their name wrong, then I realised that because there are 5 of them, it's a "clever" pun.

I found the vocals are a bit too generic for my liking, if he had a bit more nuance he'd stand out a bit more. The guy looks great though so it's only a musical gripe.

Also, they boast to have played with cancer bats and anti flag, and I don't respect them for mentioning that. if I played with a bunch of lightweights I'd keep it to myself.

Also, one of the guitarists is female and the other is fat. I don't think that there's a place for women or fat people in punk music - GTFO.

Solid band though.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Also, one of the guitarists is female and the other is fat. I don't think that there's a place for women or fat people in punk music - GTFO.

and god forbid fat women!
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
and god forbid fat women!

Ever listen to Good Luck, ginger fat women or rather woman
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
You chauvanistic pig.

It's spelt womyn, because women or woman in its singular form suggests servitude to man.