Page 1 of 2

Honestly, we have an obesity problem, and people are championing this sort of look?

Is it a reflection of our culture that our role models have gone from people like James Bond and Clint Eastwood to the likes of Ugly Betty, Seth Rogen and worst of all, Miss Surrey 2008? We are now aiming for mediocrity?

Hands up those of you who get laid regularly and would copulate with this walking abomination? Anyone? Didn't think so
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I don't think she's that ugly tbh. I think "Beautiful" is somewhere between her and the insanely skinny models.
Quote by itchy guitar

QFT.

Run way?
or drive though?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by MHDrunk
Honestly, we have an obesity problem, and people are championing this sort of look?

Is it a reflection of our culture that our role models have gone from people like James Bond and Clint Eastwood to the likes of Ugly Betty, Seth Rogen and worst of all, Miss Surrey 2008? We are now aiming for mediocrity?

I'd much rather live in a society that's able to celebrate the merits of mediocrity than one that creates a cultural perception that you have to be a size zero model to be pretty.

Quote by MHDrunk
Hands up those of you who get laid regularly and would copulate with this walking abomination? Anyone? Didn't think so

This is dumb. You're opening a thread on a forum, there will be one person who will say they get laid regularly, and would 'copulate' with the pictured woman. You're setting yourself up to look stupid.

For the record, I think she's fairly nice looking, regardless of her weight.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by diofan88
QFT.

Run way?
or drive though?

Driving through means I have to look at it for a split second longer. Run away it is.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
She kinda looks like a fat Selena Gomez. But I wouldnt say she's ugly.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Last edited by maidenrulz19 at Sep 4, 2010,
People in the pit that get laid regularly?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kilobyte
I'd much rather live in a society that's able to celebrate the merits of mediocrity than one that creates a cultural perception that you have to be a size zero model to be pretty.

+1000
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Quote by whatadrag
I don't think she's that ugly tbh. I think "Beautiful" is somewhere between her and the insanely skinny models.

This.
Quote by maidenrulz19
She kinda looks like a fat Selena Gomez. But ibeouldnt say she's ugly.

Fuck, that's one outta the spank bank, jerk
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
Fuck, that's one outta the spank bank, jerk

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by whatadrag

this.

What is it with Aussies and fatty hating?

I thought you guys were meant to be laid back and shit?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
She's pretty, and not ridiculously fat like you're making out.

And forgive me if I'm wrong, but is Ugly Betty not about a girl who works really hard and has now got to the top of what she does?
ahahha man I live in a city just neighboring surrey

theres actually a very low percentage of fat people in BC, but surrey has some scary ass brown gangs

like honestly, where I live, its all asians, there, its all middle easterns. I think all the white people left after they became the minority
Quote by piratemetalhead
ahahha man I live in a city just neighboring surrey

theres actually a very low percentage of fat people in BC, but surrey has some scary ass brown gangs

like honestly, where I live, its all asians, there, its all middle easterns. I think all the white people left after they became the minority

This is on about the county of Surrey in England, I've read about this before.
Honestly she's not that bad looking. I guess she could stand to lose a couple of pounds but there's a big difference between having a couple of extra pounds on you and morbid obesity. And if you think that's bad, you should come to America and check out some of the heffers we got over here lol and her face is very pretty too soooo yeah...
Eh, she's not that fat, but I agree we have a major obesity epidemic. Even if people aren't way fat, all the leading killers today, Cancer, Heart Disease, etc. are due to lack of exercise and poor diet. The skinny models are all going to die from the same sh*t though, not like they eat healthily and go out for a run every day. Our bodies are designed to exercise a lot, not sit on our butts all day. We're practically distance running machines, if people would just go out and do it.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by TEK34
This is on about the county of Surrey in England, I've read about this before.

Oh, I didnt even know there were multiple surreys

edit: oh, thread related, she doesnt have a nasty looking face or anything, but damn, she looks heavy

like seriously, my spine would be doneskis
Last edited by piratemetalhead at Sep 4, 2010,
I would have sex with her.

Yeah. I really mean that. She's pretty. She's not obese, you retard. She's just chubby. If you think that the average woman is 100 pounds and is a super-fox, you've got some pretty distorted perceptions of the world.

AÆdit: Wait a minute. It took you two years to hear about his? Welcome to the next decade, bro.
Well, um...I don't like chick to be super skinny. Natural curves is what I prefer. If a girl is skinny and it fits her well, cool. If she's midweight and it fits her well, cool. But this chick is definitely fatter than I'd date.
You call that fat? You must live in a hospital with bulimics. Shes not bad at all realistically, and thats probably what the judges saw.
i'd hit it....

....with my truck
/oldjoke
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by MHDrunk

Perhaps but it's even more of a reflection of societal views when little boys action figures look like they did a couple of cycles of human growth hormone and steriods, when girls toys highlight the pleasures of buying outfits and being a beautiful blond, Or when you look at an ad of 5'11 women with no body fat and 6'4 men that are pure muscle.
Oh and as for your role models do you mean the spy who murders people nonchalantly and goes from one woman to the next to the point where one questions how he doesn't have the worst case of herpes ever?
Last edited by LightxGrenade at Sep 4, 2010,
Quote by MHDrunk

So the obesity problem is caused by the fact that celebrated people in society are increasingly no longer the idealized, chiseled faced avatars that we've been holding up as the standard of attractiveness for so long?

You're a horrible person. By the way, James Bond and Ugly Betty are fictional characters, retard.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
Last edited by FlyinHigh26 at Sep 4, 2010,
not to sound shallow, but most girls I go to school with are just about 100 pounds or lower :S

we get a lot of U.S commercials here in canada, and there's always "triple bacon cheeseburger meals for 1.99" ads, so go figure guiz
She's ok looking.

And did it ever occur to you that maybe they judge this surrey pagent based on criteria other than hotness?
I can find chubby girls really attractive, but she is NOT.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by LightxGrenade
Fixed it up a little for ya lol

She's 18 she's not really jailbait anymore.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by maidenrulz19
She's 18 she's not really jailbait anymore.

Let the great FAP FEST of 2010 BEGIIIIINNNNNN
Yep, I'd definitely have sex with her. Being fat doesn't make you unattractive, at least in my opinion. Being ugly makes you unattractive, and fat =/= ugly.
Yeah, on top of that the Dursleys live there. It's a total shithole.

It's about god damn time we get away from "the midriff" woman. That woman is relatively cute. God forbid our celebrities/role models/various public figures are representative of the people.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
She may have bigger chicken wings than Country Fried Chicken but I'd still hit that.

And no not with a truck, with my penis
Page 1 of 2