Dont know how these guys dont have their own thread, amazing young band with lots of potential... favourite song is muscle junkie :P
RAW POWER
Brilliant band, my favourite songs would be Son of Sam, Muscle Junkie, Outsider and Love is a Heavy Word. I wish they would tour Australia more, they've hardly been here lately and haven't done any all ages shows. I hear they're a good live band.
Ya theyre very raw and its nice to see a band like that these days, finally grunge is making a comeback
RAW POWER
Quote by Cejis33
Ya theyre very raw and its nice to see a band like that these days, finally grunge is making a comeback

They're not bad. My biggest problem with them is they just sound like a 90s tribute band. They've got no definitive sound of their own.

Basically, they're a step in the right direction, but saying that grunge is making a comeback based on one decent band is a bit, well, stupid (not calling you stupid, calling the comment stupid.)
The album is not raw at all, but live shows are very raw from the videos i have watched, just the sound is very dirty and screamy guitars.
But idk they got some sound of their own, sounds like a heavier version of the pixies kinda, but still can tell its Violent Soho.
RAW POWER
You know, I have a slightly higher opinion of them than I used to.

Son of Sam and Muscle Junkie are great songs.

Very Pixies-esque.