This is my band Awakened Inferno, we're performing our songs Killing Immortality and Dropdead Joel. Sorry for the really long intro as what we were doing is trying to drag it out so more people would arrive at the gig cause we were on first, but I hope you enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq5RmKZbCxo&feature=channel

Constructive Critism Please
Holy shit, the intro was way too long...

But seriously, not bad.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 5, 2010,
Pretty cool. Intro was waaaay long, but into the actual song, riffs are tight. Not really sure if I like the vocals, at least during the verse, because I can't really hear them well enough in the video to make an opinion either way of them. Choruses didn't sound bad. Solo isn't bad. I really enjoyed your stage presence!
Cool band. I'd suggest looking into a 2nd guitar player. I think you would benefit from the second guitar that could layer some leads in, also give you singer a break on those hard to sing over riffs if need be. I applaud your cool 3 piece thrash band!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
Pretty cool. Intro was waaaay long, but into the actual song, riffs are tight. Not really sure if I like the vocals, at least during the verse, because I can't really hear them well enough in the video to make an opinion either way of them. Choruses didn't sound bad. Solo isn't bad. I really enjoyed your stage presence!
Cool band. I'd suggest looking into a 2nd guitar player. I think you would benefit from the second guitar that could layer some leads in, also give you singer a break on those hard to sing over riffs if need be. I applaud your cool 3 piece thrash band!

Yeah we're looking for a 2nd guitarist atm and we've got a few people in mind so it shouldn't be too long until we have a 2nd guitar player. The vocals are always improving, for example if you watch the videos of us back in April and compare them to the one you saw then there's a big difference in vocals.

Check out the other videos if you like, thanks for a critism

P.S, The Intro is NEVER that long, it's just that we wanted to drag it out as more people were coming in through the door
Last edited by Bocob at Sep 5, 2010,