Page 1 of 3
This was inspired by the other thread.

How do you act, what do you do when you go to a party.

I usually show up up a bottle of jack and talk to my freinds, meet new people and act stupid.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Cool Story Bro!

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I shoot squirrels and shit.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
I walk around and talk to everyone that I know, and watch people make an ass out of themselves. I havent been to any party bigger than like 40-50 people so i cant say if ive truly lived the party life or not.
talk to friends at first and maybe introduce myself to new people. after the alcohol/drugs have kicked in, i become more social and make new friends
Quote by MakinLattes
I appraise the situation and make a hasty retreat.

you and i should go clubbin' together
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Usually bring some beer, chill with my buddies then try to meet some women. Or if I'm in a more mellow mood, sit with one person and just people watch. It's kinda fun, you can commentate like on discovery channel: "Watch as the wild frat boy pops his collar and flexes his biceps in a lavish display towards the female, alas the female is not impressed"
Drink all of the booze, throw up on the carpet and run away before anyone even realises I was there.

But seriously, I'm a pretty shy guy at parties around people I dont know. I either stick to the people I know, or stand around for a while before a conversation occurs.
I bone Stifler's mom.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by CoreysMonster

But seriously, I'm a pretty shy guy at parties around people I dont know. I either stick to the people I know, or stand around for a while before a conversation occurs.

yep, that's me in a nutshell.

if i'm not doing that though i'll be playing a game of beer pong or something. to me, most parties get real boring real quick if there aren't some drinking games going on, so as soon as the party starts i hop on the BP list so i can start playing leaving any awkwardness behind. also because i'm not really one of those kids who will go out of his way to get people to notice him, i find that doing well in beer pong gets you noticed right quick in which case i'll get less shy and start talking to strangers a bit more.

if there are no games to be played (which is rare, but not impossible) then i'll be looking for some weed. getting high is the greatest excuse to be quiet or to retreat back to your room to listen to music or go to sleep.

EDIT: oh, i forgot to mention hookah. you'll find me around one most of the time if there is one to be had.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Sep 5, 2010,
well ..... just go there play if there are instruments, dance, drink and ofcourse HAVE FUN
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by MakinLattes
only if I can bring an actual club.

knobbed or spiked?

either way, we can go "hit up" the party at alpha beta chi delta epsilon afterward, if you know what i mean.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by prleLTD
well ..... just go there play if there are instruments, dance, drink and ofcourse HAVE FUN

I hate when people are at a party, and they find a guitar and insist on playing it.

OT: I dont really pay attention to how i act at parties. I suppose im quite loud, and the drunker i get, the more obnoxiously loud i get.
Last edited by jimmy_neutron at Sep 5, 2010,
Depends.

My party/party with friends= Life of the party, loud, active.

Someone elses party who I dont know= Definitely more calm. Sit back and hand off the center of attention to someone else.

Clubbing= GAY BARS! So. Much. Fun. And im not even gay.

Oh. Also, my dancing is atrocious. So if im dancing, its probably for comedy.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Depends really.

If its a fairly big party with lots of people, i find a corner or a room to sit it and spend most of the time in there just chilling by myself or with 1 or 2 others just drinking and being generally depressed (im pretty pessimistic at the best of times)

If its a smaller party (< 30 perhaps) then im more social, because I more than likely know all the people there so I just float around, talk to em, drink, play pool and darts, and meet new people (last night for instance, the pizza guy who delivered the pizzas stayed cuz people there knew him, and I was just talking to him about various bands and stuff for a while, was pretty cool actually)
I like to meet new people at parties and get a good conversation going.
I'm usually the one next to the ipod speakers putting songs on.
I dance like a cunt and I ice some bros.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Drunk or bored.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Talk to me mates, Starting with about 5 ciders, dance a bit. Then start drinking a few lagers and then meet new people and dance some more.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Depends small parties I get drunk and **** around with my girl and show of to friends and stuff just fun stuff
at big parties I'm the guy who steals ya drinks and stuff. Then when some one bumps me my mates and I deal with em.
Talk to mates, crack a few jokes. Usually dont get too wasted, try and talk to new people abit, and sometimes not be too subtle to chicks i like
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I believe the proper form is to get drunk and act like you would normally act.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I just had a small party/gathering. We all got drunk, and I acted a little more outrageous.
ಠ_ಠ
I'm extremely shy until the alcohol kicks in.. then i just talk to everyone about anyone really. If i stumble upon someone that listening to the same music as me, i talk to them for AGES. I met one of my best mates at a party a while ago and we talked about guitars and metal for over an hour, while still having fun. If i'm at a party with less than 30 people, i will most likely know a bunch of the people there, so I'm just a loud, drunk bastard that makes an ass of himself. If there are more people there than i don't know, I'm back to my quiet, shy self.
Quote by CoreysMonster

This, pretty much.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
I pick up girls. Getting a girl to be your pong partner is a great way. In fact just this past Thursday, I was playing pong with a hot girl (hot as in WAY out of my league, but leagues don't matter if you have game), and within twenty minutes we were making out on the dance floor right in front of her girls.

So at parties, I go to 1) mack on chicks and 2) get drunk.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I usually just sit outside of the groups alone drinking.. then maybe when I'm drunk I'll talk to people.
I go talk to people I know, get drunk.

When I've had a few beers, then one of two things will happen:

1: I'll have a great time, talk with everyone at the party and make some new friends.
Or
2: I'll become extremely slow sitting in a corner staring into thin air, insulting people who try to talk with me. Then I'll leave early.
HAHA, no seriously. What DO you use a signature for?
I start of with just staying and talking with my group of friends. Then I get too drunk, start acting like everyone is my friend, dance like a tit and chat up ugly girls
I talk to just about everyone, play Super Ninja Game Time with all of my friends(if anyone knows what this is, you get an e-cookie), and hit on any guys of questionable sexuality.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Drink...drink...drink some more and progressively turn more and more retarded until the inevitable K.O.
just meet some people, the ''do you have a lighter'' sentence is a greeeeeeaaat way to meet new people, and other wise just talk with my friends about other stuff. Point is, doing something that doesnt get me bored.
I don't go to parties.

I'm allergic to them.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Page 1 of 3