Hey, I've been listening to the song 'Guilt: The Song' by Andrew Jackson Jihad, and a couple of mates and myself are totally at a loss as to what the first verse means.

Here's the song;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgGxB1OlLL4

and here's the lyrics to the first half (since the second half is pretty self explanatory)

I was drifting
into dreaming
and I saw something
I hadn't seen before

Two young ladies
I hadn't seen since high school
holding a piece of me
inside a plastic jar

And there was a hook attached to it
and they were attached at the hip

If anyone has any idea, I'd love to know what hey think
it means he wants to gegoogity their geschmoigens in a three way bonkers party and has wanted to do so ever since high school.
Try songmeanings.net.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by incarnation
Try songmeanings.net.

Tried that, they're as stumped as me.
That site is awesome though, it's my homepage
This guy was about to fall asleep. He then saw something he never had seen before in a dream. He saw two girls holding a piece of him (presumably his heart?) in a jar. His heart would make sense, considering it was two girls, and he "gave it to them", they would be in possession of it. They were "torturing his heart" with the hook. The hook was the fact he was dreaming about them. He is tortured by the fact he is thinking about them at all, because he has feelings for them still. The two girls are attached at the hip, maybe because he handled his relationship with them so much the same, they are "Siamese"?

Just a guess.

NOTE: I've never heard the song, nor know anything other than the lyrics given. This is literally a blind guess.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Sep 5, 2010,
Okay, so here's a more detailed analysis of what I meant:

I was drifting
into dreaming
and I saw something
I hadn't seen before

A guy is sitting or walking someplace, drifting into his own thoughts, which means that he's alone and not really doing anything.

Two young ladies
I hadn't seen since high school
holding a piece of me
inside a plastic jar

Two girls that he knew from high school, and that he liked. They have his "heart" in a plastic jar, so to speak.

And there was a hook attached to it
and they were attached at the hip

This is so obviously a sexual reference.
Quote by KGB_INC
This guy was about to fall asleep. He then saw something he never had seen before in a dream. He saw two girls holding a piece of him (presumably his heart?) in a jar. His heart would make sense, considering it was two girls, and he "gave it to them", they would be in possession of it. They were "torturing his heart" with the hook. The hook was the fact he was dreaming about them. He is tortured by the fact he is thinking about them at all, because he has feelings for them still. The two girls are attached at the hip, maybe because they are so much alike, they are "Siamese"?

Just a guess.

NOTE: I've never heard the song, nor know anything other than the lyrics given. This is literally a blind guess.

That's a bloody good interpretation.
I was trying to look at how it relates to the title of 'Guilt', since the second half relates to leaving a man having a heart attack to die. And I guess with your interpretation, he could feel guilty that he allowed himself to be in that positition....

maybe....