I Was right about to order my new bass on thomann and when i checked for the last time it said that they are no longer selling it. I Was really hooked on buying it.
After a while of looking around I havent found a place which sells it and ships it to europe.
So if anyone knows, could you link me a website that does ship to europe.
the bass im looking for is ESP LTD D-4
Last edited by Basswithapick-1 at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by Basswithapick-1
hmm it says € 97.32 tax included, is it included in the price or is it an extra fee?

Well if they're shipping from inside your country then the tax you have to pay on the bass is included in the price they're advertising. If they're shipping to you from a different country then the price SHOULD be minus those 97.32 Euros.
Hope that made sense.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by consecutive e
Well they're shipping from inside your country then the tax you have to pay on the bass is included in the price they're advertising. If they're shipping to you from a different country then the price SHOULD be minus those 97.32 Euros.
Hope that made sense.

Are you serious or just having a piss?
Quote by Basswithapick-1
Are you serious or just having a piss?

I meant to write "well if they're shipping from within your country".
Do you mean am I taking the piss? In that case no I'm not. 97 euro seems to be pretty excessive just for tax on that price though. That's how things work as far as I know.
For example.
I recently had an Epiphone Dot shipped over here (to Australia) from the US. The price would've included an extra 7% tax if I was living in that state of America because residents there have to pay tax on things they buy in their state, it's called "Sales Tax" over there but here it's called "GST" (Goods and Services Tax). Because I'm not a resident there I don't have to pay thier taxes.
If you're getting it shipped over from another country there's a chance you'll be charged Import Duty and/or VAT when it goes through customs but that usually depends on how much it's worth. Over here you don't pay anything unless it's worth over 1000 AUD or you can prove it's something that can't be purchased within Australia.
Once again I hope that made sense, I'm a bit all over the place tonight, sorry, and if I've got anything wrong someone please feel free to correct me.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by consecutive e
I meant to write "well if they're shipping from within your country".
Do you mean am I taking the piss? In that case no I'm not. 97 euro seems to be pretty excessive just for tax on that price though. That's how things work as far as I know.
For example.
I recently had an Epiphone Dot shipped over here (to Australia) from the US. The price would've included an extra 7% tax if I was living in that state of America because residents there have to pay tax on things they buy in their state, it's called "Sales Tax" over there but here it's called "GST" (Goods and Services Tax). Because I'm not a resident there I don't have to pay thier taxes.
If you're getting it shipped over from another country there's a chance you'll be charged Import Duty and/or VAT when it goes through customs but that usually depends on how much it's worth. Over here you don't pay anything unless it's worth over 1000 AUD or you can prove it's something that can't be purchased within Australia.
Once again I hope that made sense, I'm a bit all over the place tonight, sorry, and if I've got anything wrong someone please feel free to correct me.

thanks for your answer, im sorry if i missunderstood you and were rude.