Yeah, just got Firefox and was wondering for some good reccomended add ons? and what they do like?

Thanks.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Firegestures and adblock plus.

If you like RSS feeds/read magazines get feedly and minimap add on is great.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Adblock
Tineye
There's one I have that's really useful that lets you select some text, right-click and google search that text.
Youtube download addon. Quite handy.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by Gyroscope

There's one I have that's really useful that lets you select some text, right-click and google search that text.

FastestFox does that, you just highlight the text, a little bubble comes up and you click on Google/Wikipedia/Youtube and it'll search for it on them.
Quote by Gyroscope
Adblock
Tineye

With firegestures you just select text, hold down right click and move the cursor up to get a bunch of search options for that text. It's based on what searches you have in your upper right search box in the browser so you can customize how you want it.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Fast dial.

It's a visual bookmark which comes in handy when you couldn't be assed typing the url into the toolbar.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Adblock FTW. I can't stand going back to any other browser after using it.

NoScript if you hate pages loading heaps of scripts and using all your internet quota.

Great for shitty sites like Ninemsn (I use Hotmail, live in Australia) that have a crapload of poorly written scripts that lock up your computer, or you have a shitbox computer that can't handle lots of scripts, or a combo of both like me.

Other than that, a spell checker, a Youtube downloader, Fasterfox, possibly the Ebay sidebar if you sell a lot of stuff on there.
chrome
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by guitarxo
DownThemAll
This plus FlashGot is greatest and easiest video downloading tool. Because a lot of video downloaders do not support a lot of video players on naughty websites, but it's still a Flash video player so you can still download the video.
Quote by Kensai
Firegestures and adblock plus.

If you like RSS feeds/read magazines get feedly and minimap add on is great.

This man speaks wisdom. Getting used to firegestures can take a while but once you got it down, you can't leave it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Stumbleupon is amazing. I added the toolbar in firefox. It's great for when you're really bored.

Adblock definitely, as well
Youtube Comment Snob.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Yoono is great if you like facebook. It gives you all the updates in a little collapsible widget.
Also NoScript is good. Although it is a bit of a hassle as you have to manually unblock certain scripts on new pages so that the page will work, but it's great for protection against ads and the like.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen