asator
whatever
525 IQ
Thought about making a thread on this lot a while ago. Love them so much, even if they are just one of the many bands trying to be More Than Life

Waited soooo long for their EP to come out. The end of "Love Alone" always amazes me, especially that lead part at 3:12.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Necro bump because I found out that not only do I finally get to see these guys, I'm playing the show. Woo!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
These landscapes are pretty sad bro.

I do get your joke, don't worry.
llanafreak44
boom tah boom-boom tah
3,358 IQ
I'm going to guess this is another plural band name that plays Misery Signals mosh.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Seeing as I said in the first reply that they're trying to be More Than Life...no, they are nothing like FTFD etc. I am somewhat irked that you think I would be excited over playing with a band like that.
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
Drencher is a highlight for sure, but I think the whole EP is solid. Really excited for the album.

They get MTL comparisons all the time but I think 'Reminiscence' is better than the majority of LLMG. 'Brave Enough To Fail' is pretty much in a league of its own, admittedly.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Brave Enough to Fail is really solid, and probably the closest they'll come to touching MLIW.
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
Bump.

Anyone heard 'Life Gone Wrong'?

First listen right now, got the flesh and blood colour with the alt artwork. So far it's not as hard hitting as I'd hoped but I'm prepared to give it time.
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
2,568 IQ
Yeah, it's pretty good.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.