ok its time for a new amp and im having a hard time deciding. I play a lot of rhcp and john mayer and the stuff my band plays is kind of a mash up of those two.
Ive tried out some Marshalls and Fenders and i liked them both a lot in their own way. the marshall rocked hard and the fenders had great cleans.
Would an orange be a good in between of these two? I dont have an Orange dealer anywhere near me so ive never had the chance to try one out
Depends on your budget and stuff. What is your closest city?

without any other information I'm going to recommend a Egnater Tweaker or Vypyr 60.

Edit: Scratch the Tweaker - no clean channel. Egnater Renegade though maybe.

But TS unless you come back here and answer some questions we won't know.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 6, 2010,
What's your biggest priority, cleans or overdrive? If you say cleans I'd say go with something like a Fender and get a nice overdrive pedal to push it into tube saturation land. Keep in mind that you can dirty up a clean amp pretty easily and get good tones but it's pretty hard to clean up a dirty amp.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Depends on your budget and stuff. What is your closest city?

without any other information I'm going to recommend a Egnater Tweaker or Vypyr 60.

I'll reinforce this. We need to know your budget and closest major city if you are in the USA.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30