Well,I'll probably buy the 20x but I want know If there is a difference(apart from that the 20 x is 20 watt)in the effects/settings I can aply on each one of them...
Anyone know if theres a difference or its just that the one is 2o watt while the other is 30 watt?
THX
I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm going to assume the wattage is the only difference.
la de da.
Do not get the Roland Cube 20x. The 20x's drive channels etc are based on stomp boxes. They are not strictly amp models. The 30x has channels based on amps not stomps so the 30x sounds miles better than the 20x.

Honestly I own a 20x and it doesn't sound that great. The 30x is far superior.
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
^ +1, the 30x is miles better because it has the amp models.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?